And so it begins...

Hihosilva said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
LoveCity said:
And surely for a foreigner along with Garcia to be sold, otherwise we can't register Isco (all assuming we sign Mangala which puts us 1 over the quota)?

Something like that, pal.

We should also hear tomorrow re Milner.

City have provided a briefing of their own today.

Bang on the money Tolmie, news out now saying Milner is going to stay & fight for his place.
Great News!
You mean he's decided to run down his contract and leave on a free next season?

There are better brains at city now, than on bluemoon tbh
I shouldnt worry fellas, everything is done for a reason

Our targets next year are retaining the prem, excellent cl showing and more. Next season should be another good one

Forgot I followed this account, it barely tweets! But some interesting things have just cropped up in my twitter feed and this account seems genuinely ITK about City!

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Anonymous0211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Anonymous0211</a>

1590e31b443e5fdfc57b90b9cd2a207a.png

Not bothered about whether we get a fee for Milner, he has honoured his contract and so have we. If by his staying and fighting for a place means he will give 100% then that is only good news for the club. Next year we hopefully won't have the restrictions of this year and can get someone like Barkley as his replacement. Getting better and better with each day that passes.

Rammyblues said:
Not bothered about whether we get a fee for Milner, he has honoured his contract and so have we. If by his staying and fighting for a place means he will give 100% then that is only good news for the club. Next year we hopefully won't have the restrictions of this year and can get someone like Barkley as his replacement. Getting better and better with each day that passes.
Milner is part of the glue that holds our squad together. Very difficult to replace a player of his versatility.

At least it buys us a year to find a worthy replacement if one is needed, he might of course be satisfied with the games he gets and signs an extension.

Rammyblues said:

Exactly this.

I know there is some odd fact pattern under which this year's restrictions could continue for another, but I would not worry for a second that the club would run afoul of them.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 3m
Sky Italia/@DiMarzio: City are open to the idea of loaning Javi Garcia (27) to Napoli, but an agreement is far off because of his wages.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Sky Italia/@DiMarzio: City are open to the idea of loaning Javi Garcia (27) to Napoli, but an agreement is far off because of his wages.

Does the Pink Final have a twitter account ?

Mancitybluemoon1 said:

LoveCity should block you....;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.