And so it begins...

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
If we are moving for Isco then I hope Nasri misses out on game time rather than Jovetic. Really think we should have let Nasri move on, but there wasn't even a sniff from any potential suitors. Wonder why that is? Isco would be an up grade imo, the same as Jovetic, who improved our attack my time he was involved towards the end of season.

absolute fucking bollocks, one of the worse posts ever, and on a forum as daft as this that takes some doing.

This forum is full of Wums,Trolls and Rags.
Fuck `em all off Bill.

But who would ban de niro when the rest have gone?

de niro said:
If we are moving for Isco then I hope Nasri misses out on game time rather than Jovetic. Really think we should have let Nasri move on, but there wasn't even a sniff from any potential suitors. Wonder why that is? Isco would be an up grade imo, the same as Jovetic, who improved our attack my time he was involved towards the end of season.

absolute fucking bollocks, one of the worse posts ever, and on a forum as daft as this that takes some doing.

Totally agree Nasri was 1 of our best players last season that's the reason he was offered a new contract. The reason he doesn't have potential suitors is because they know City would tell them where to go.

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:

Fuck `em all off Bill.

this is the best one though, head and shoulders the most obvious rag on here. him and jack.

de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
de niro said:

Fuck `em all off Bill.

this is the best one though, head and shoulders the most obvious rag on here. him and jack.

What a sad act you are. Don't like an opinion so you throw the rag nonsense about. You need to get out more mate.

de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
Fuck `em all off Bill.

What a sad act you are. Don't like an opinion so you throw the rag nonsense about. You need to get out more mate.

You`re doing yourself no favours.Its a dead give away.You don`t call a Mod "mate".Unless you really are from OT ??

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:

You`re doing yourself no favours.Its a dead give away.You don`t call a Mod "mate".Unless you really are from OT ??
Isn't it like a known fact that nasri was one of our best players last season and it was probably a large factor in him inking a new deal??

de niro said:
oakiecokie said:
Fuck `em all off Bill.

Then stop posting shite about our players. Constructive critisim, yes, but the utter shite you put about Samir deserved the responses you got.

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:

I'm from Ireland, I call most people mate. If he is a mod them he should know better than to be throwing rag about willy nilly. At least checking a poster's previous posts would be a start. I don't rate Nasri, shoot me. I thought he had a good first half of the season, then became a passenger again. Hardly controversial enough to be labelled a rag is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.