And so it begins...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I do think there's no way we will pursue a loan deal if there is not a firm guarantee from the player that he will stay permanently.

well a loan this year and purchase next year suits us! surely if he was keen last time he must still fancy it?

Miss my point. A loan is the only option, but that does not mean something that suits both City and Isco, this summer, would not see the player want to try his luck in Madrid again.

He could have a fantastic season and we would have no hold. No use paying £5m up front, causing musical chairs, for that scenario to manifest itself.

We're not that desperate for him!

The last sentance says it all for me, we're not desperate for him, i'd rather sit it out and start the groundwork on Reus for next summer, now there's something special.

markbmcfc said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
RP2 said:
With all due respect, you are talking through your arse mate.

Nasri is a superb player. No reported interest because we had no intention of selling, and obviously he signed a new deal. He didn't make the France squad for reasons other than football.

I watched Nasri more closely than I've ever watched any player, over the last 15 games of the season. He was absolute shithouse, complete passenger in nearly every game. There was nothing to suggest that if we had another player playing in his position they would not outshine him. I look forward to more mediocre performances from him next hear. Hopefully Jovetic gets more chances, and Isco gets a crack as well if he joins.

1qgh33.jpg
Unbelievable Jeff.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
well a loan this year and purchase next year suits us! surely if he was keen last time he must still fancy it?

Miss my point. A loan is the only option, but that does not mean something that suits both City and Isco, this summer, would not see the player want to try his luck in Madrid again.

He could have a fantastic season and we would have no hold. No use paying £5m up front, causing musical chairs, for that scenario to manifest itself.

The last sentance says it all for me, we're not desperate for him, i'd rather sit it out and start the groundwork on Reus for next summer, now there's something special.
you need to get over your Reus fetish mate
;)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Might have something to do with the 5 year contract he signed.

Yeah the one he signed about 10 days ago? If he was anything special he would have commanded interest from clubs as his contract was running down. He may have made the World Cup squad too.
This i agree with. We should sell Silva too. No offers and missed a sitter at the World Cup

I agree with the Silva bit

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I do think there's no way we will pursue a loan deal if there is not a firm guarantee from the player that he will stay permanently.

Could we not negotiate a loan deal with a guaranteed option to buy at the end of the season for a set fee?

mcfc2607 said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

you need to get over your Reus fetish mate
;)

On a percentage mate, is it that obvious? ;-)

Jack74 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yeah the one he signed about 10 days ago? If he was anything special he would have commanded interest from clubs as his contract was running down. He may have made the World Cup squad too.
This i agree with. We should sell Silva too. No offers and missed a sitter at the World Cup

I agree with the Silva bit
You do make me laugh, Jack.

RP2 said:

Nasri is a superb player. No reported interest because we had no intention of selling, and obviously he signed a new deal. He didn't make the France squad for reasons other than football.

I watched Nasri more closely than I've ever watched any player, over the last 15 games of the season. He was absolute shithouse, complete passenger in nearly every game. There was nothing to suggest that if we had another player playing in his position they would not outshine him. I look forward to more mediocre performances from him next hear. Hopefully Jovetic gets more chances, and Isco gets a crack as well if he joins.

Absolutely unbelievable post. From a City fan

chesterbells said:
RP2 said:

Absolutely unbelievable post. From a City fan

Indeed. Probably his best season in England. Contributed all season and scored in the Cup Final and the opener in the last game of the season.

Doubt JHD has been watching Nasri at all.

If Isco does end up joining on loan, we'd need to sell Garcia and Jovetic/Negredo. But Negredo's just had surgery. Surely we're not going to keep a player that cannot play? Unless Pellegrini shocks us all and decides he's happy with Nastasic and Rekik and bins the Mangala deal. But I can't see that happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.