And so it begins...

Tell you what lads,

I'll try verify Joe Hart's Dandruff's claims he's not a rag.

Joe, stick a message on the City Supporters-Ireland page letting me know who you are on there and if you can do that I'll come back here and tell the masses whether you are indeed a City fan or a dirty rag.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Jack74 said:
Silva is the most over rated footballer to ever to play for City

Rag

What makes you say that then???

He just came 2nd in the MEN poll after King Colin absolute joke, I actually thought 1 or 2 where gonna kill themselves when he didn't get in the PFA team of the season , Yaya is twice the player he is , cant finish can't beat a man his set pieces are dire apart from that his 4 yards balls make City tick

Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Jack74 said:

Rag

He just came 2nd in the MEN poll after King Colin absolute joke, I actually thought 1 or 2 where gonna kill themselves when he didn't get in the PFA team of the season , Yaya is twice the player he is , cant finish can't beat a man his set pieces are dire apart from that his 4 yards balls make City tick

You know nothing about football then.
Do not bother saying you have 50k points and have been going for fifty years as it makes no difference.
If you really think that then i really think your footy knowledge is less than limeted bud.
That is not some shitty slur on you either it is my honest view.

Just clicked a randon Silva vid and his crosses are getting nodded in (from free kicks), he just went past 4 Everton players and smashed a few in.
Have you ever thought what his role is and maybe he is not needed or wanted to far up field when off the ball?
Your reasoning is far to simplistic.

Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Jack74 said:

Rag

Clown.

TCIB said:
Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Do not bother saying you have 50k points and have been going for fifty years as it makes no difference.
If you really think that then i really think your footy knowledge is less than limeted bud.

He's been on before under a different name, spouting exactly the same shite

Just don't rise to the bait, if nobody responds he soon goes away

Anyone that has supported city for any amount if time, will know he is pure and utter class, no need to debate with anyone, its fact....just leave it there

TCIB said:
Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

That is not some shitty slur on you either it is my honest view.

Just clicked a randon Silva vid and his crosses are getting nodded in (from free kicks), he just went past 4 Everton players and smashed a few in.
Have you ever thought what his role is and maybe he is not needed or wanted to far up field when off the ball?
Your reasoning is far to simplistic.

Careful. You should never argue with an idiot! He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience! ;o)

I think you are wasting your time, the guy's not for real!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.