And so it begins...

Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Jack74 said:
Silva is the most over rated footballer to ever to play for City

Rag

What makes you say that then???

He just came 2nd in the MEN poll after King Colin absolute joke, I actually thought 1 or 2 where gonna kill themselves when he didn't get in the PFA team of the season , Yaya is twice the player he is , cant finish can't beat a man his set pieces are dire apart from that his 4 yards balls make City tick

I suggest you go and rehydrate yourself ASAP you are obviously suffering from delirium

Jack74 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Jack74 said:
Silva is the most over rated footballer to ever to play for City

Rag

What makes you say that then???

He just came 2nd in the MEN poll after King Colin absolute joke, I actually thought 1 or 2 where gonna kill themselves when he didn't get in the PFA team of the season , Yaya is twice the player he is , cant finish can't beat a man his set pieces are dire apart from that his 4 yards balls make City tick

Well if you watch city? You would realise we can cope without any player better than we can do without silva he's the heartbeat to our team you're either a rag / he's cost you a lot of money / or had a good look at your wife??? Because I can honestly tell you that even you don't believe the shit your posting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.