And so it begins...

aguero93:20 said:
Cityisland said:
I blame the Hairdoo..

Sky Bet have cut the odds on Manchester City signing Real Madrid midfielder Isco this summer following a run of bets today, with the Premier League champions now 6/4 to secure his services.
Silly fuckers, sky won't pay out if it's only a loan, that market is permanent transfers only.

Loan deals do count.
I remember when Sagna was 6/4 when a few on here were saying its a done deal. The very next day it was cut to 2/9. And that was
while he was still at arsenal.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Cityisland said:
I blame the Hairdoo..

Sky Bet have cut the odds on Manchester City signing Real Madrid midfielder Isco this summer following a run of bets today, with the Premier League champions now 6/4 to secure his services.
Silly fuckers, sky won't pay out if it's only a loan, that market is permanent transfers only.

Loan deals do count.
I remember when Sagna was 6/4 when a few on here were saying its a done deal. The very next day it was cut to 2/9. And that was
while he was still at arsenal.
Isco was 2/7 last summer iirc.
Usually it states 'permanent transfers only'.

Sorry I'm not getting dragged down this road again. Still don't see how we make the squad work with the foreign player limitations.

I just can't...

cmdub said:
Sorry I'm not getting dragged down this road again. Still don't see how we make the squad work with the foreign player limitations.

I just can't...

I think if we think we can secure Isco we'd be ok sanctioning the sale of Jovetic to Inter. He seems a happy lad but I don't see him being in English football long-term. We'd get all of our money back from the initial transfer, as well.

Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo (or Jovetic), with Silva/Isco/Yaya/Nasri all able to play attacking mid/2nd striker roles is plenty. Which I think we will do a heck of a lot this season with Fernando and Fernandinho anchoring midfield.

Andouble said:
cmdub said:

I just can't...

I think if we think we can secure Isco we'd be ok sanctioning the sale of Jovetic to Inter. He seems a happy lad but I don't see him being in English football long-term. We'd get all of our money back from the initial transfer, as well.

Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo (or Jovetic), with Silva/Isco/Yaya/Nasri all able to play attacking mid/2nd striker roles is plenty. Which I think we will do a heck of a lot this season with Fernando and Fernandinho anchoring midfield.

good post i agree we are light attacking mid and jovetic could be moved on.

Andouble said:
cmdub said:

I just can't...

Not a hope, it would be a loan with a ridiculously low option clause as usual. I'd move Negredo on first, he's older and his value has actually increased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.