And so it begins...

aguero93:20 said:
Jaxite said:
Announcement at 8 for Quim i can feel it.
Announcement is at 10?

Is the announcement Lampard signing for City on Loan? He was/is in NYC yesterday, and said he wanted to continue his International career but had to work out how this could be done prior to playing for NYC.

Manx Blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
Jaxite said:
Announcement at 8 for Quim i can feel it.
Announcement is at 10?

Is the announcement Lampard signing for City on Loan? He was/is in NYC yesterday, and said he wanted to continue his International career but had to work out how this could be done prior to playing for NYC.

Hopefully not.

I think any Mangala announcement could come via Porto first as they are obligated to *immediately* report it to the stock exchange. Just like Fernando's move was announced by Porto the night before City.

LoveCity said:
I think any Mangala announcement could come via Porto first as they are obligated to *immediately* report it to the stock exchange. Just like Fernando's move was announced by Porto the night before City.

Perhaps the two will announce simultaneously? Given the leak yesterday im sure that the club want to get it out of the way.

That said, i believe it will be the away kit launch.

Hahaha I remember as a kid having to take 2 empty packs of brooke bond tea to get it at Rammy Royal to watch the afternoon matinee for free. How things have changed. (Don't know what brought that back into my head, I am getting old). :-)

Rammyblues said:
Hahaha I remember as a kid having to take 2 empty packs of brooke bond tea to get it at Rammy Royal to watch the afternoon matinee for free. How things have changed. (Don't know what brought that back into my head, I am getting old). :-)
old aint old anymore its all shits and giggles

The announcement in NYC will be that the stadium site has been chosen and the stadium will be known as The Hairdoo Arena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.