And so it begins...

Fecking hell don't know weather to get me candles out or get me pitchfork and march on to the town hall!

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Or the dickheads.

Or the judgemental

What's being abusive,to a guy who is simply doing his best......got to do with being judgmental?

I don't condone being abusive to anyone......the judgemental comment was a tongue in cheek dig at you being abusive to the people by classing a group of unnamed posters as 'dickheads'.....I'm sure you're now smiling at the irony ;.)

theres only one carlito said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
CITYROBBO said:
My thoughts too mate we will get Eliaquim Mangala as we already knew before this thread started !!

Tolmie's clues are FUN but no accuracy , going through the thread there are so many meaningless videos what do they really relate too ?.. literally could be any player ..

Good fun this thread thats about it i cant take it serious for information ..

I don't generally feel the need to defend myself but you are bang out of order.

I have gone out of my way this entire fucking window to explain myself and when possible, keep people in the loop.

Never before have I gone into so much detail, and sometimes at my own expense.

This whole thread started the day before we signed Caballero, when I playfully suggested the sun would come out tomorrow.

As for Mangala, again I'm pretty pissed at your assertion.

The majority of this board has been flapping about him and insisting Benatia was our No.1 priority, despite me posting otherwise.

And even to the point I posted a major breakthrough on our bid to sign a central defender, 24 hours prior to Mangala arriving for his medical.

How about me sharing Milner updates, or telling you Micah Fucking Richards is not going to fucking Liverpool?

How about me telling you Yaya had met with City officials and he was staying, just minutes before his live interview with Sky, funny that?

How about Napoli enquiring about Garcia, City's attempts to covet Barkley this summer?

Maybe even the situation on Rodwell, Dzeko to sign a new contract?

Madrid's attempts to broker a loan somewhere for Isco, and out situation?

Even now, when despite some chancers stating our business is done, I have suggested that might not be the case.

Feel free to doubt, but don't try to establish a narrative for me, it does me a huge disservice.

Do I try to make it fun, well sure, nobody else attempts to do this re our transfer business.

But it makes me fucking angry when seemingly intelligent people, make statements that nothing of note has been posted in this thread.
Tolmie? Over the years ive always read your threads. Ive always looked out for your posts on the transfer forum usally always around 10.30 and 13.00. Hek ive even tried unsuccessfully to work you out! Nothing sinister you understand just the nosy feker in me. This last post of yours though isn't great. To me it reads a little bit like your blowing your own trumpet mate. I am not trying to be a smart arse. Just a regular reader or lurker who happens to enjoy these types of threads. I enjoy your posts. I all so enjoy everybody's guesses and the believers and non believers banter. I understand you take some shit on here but you also have your backers. What will be will be irrespective of whether you told us or not. All i am saying blue is don't preach how the board should react to your posts. Post in good faith and like i said what will be will be. I like you tolmie i just didn't like that particular post. It didn't suit you. Sorry.

That is not the intended perception to take from it, so apologies if that is how it came across to you or others.

I was simply pissed by comments I have posted nothing but music vids in this thread?

And my frustrations that I have at least tried to change my postings in the transfer forum this summer, in terms of attempting to clarify and elaborate, for the sake of my sanity and those who hated just music clues.

I can only assume this thread gets to a stage where people just skim.

Anyhow, I will continue to share what bits fly across my desk, for better or worse!

And an apology to City Robbo for jumping on his post, even if he does think I exist solely for the purpose of providing fun for the forum.

My holidays are first two weeks in August!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.