And so it begins...

jollylescott said:
chris63 said:
Knowimg me knowing you zaha.

Got to be Zaha.

I think it is Zaha, and it would be controversial. However he is only 21 and when you watch the youtube videos there is an extraordinary talent there. He simply needs to be nurtured in the right environment.

By talent you mean doing 50 needless step overs then losing the ball. He is wank and I'd be apocalypticly angry if we wasted money on him.

More help please tolm! Are all these clues related to the same person?

I ask because you opened with the dollar counting machine and to my knowledge that hasn't been explained yet. There was also quotes about taking risks, weddings and aisles, talking as fast we can and now we have music Video's for Neil Diamond and ABBA.

Call me stupid but the Garcia one was the only one I could figure out!

Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mangala still favourite.

Don't read too much into his comments before the World Cup.

What's your take on the Mangala vs Benatia debate. Which one would you prefer?

I don't know enough about either of them, outside of what I have seen on the obligatory YouTube.

Benatia is primarily a right-sided defender who gravitates across to his natural side, so would come into Vinny's spaces.

For me, Vinny has that on lockdown, already, and we have Demichelis who can slot in if Komps is injured.

Mangala is purely left-sided and would probably also cover our problem behind left-back.

If it's a question of technique, then Benatia is more of a Vinny clone.

We don't need a Vinny clone just yet.

For potential, and price equivalent, Mangala may pay bigger dividends in the longer term.

City compile 100s of pages just to recruit youngsters, these days, even showing them and their parents how their style of play fits into the current first-team, on a video screen (impressive stuff).

If they are sure on Mangala, then we should be sure.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mangala still favourite.

Don't read too much into his comments before the World Cup.

What's your take on the Mangala vs Benatia debate. Which one would you prefer?

I don't know enough about either of them, outside of what I have seen on the obligatory YouTube.

Benatia is primarily a right-sided defender who gravitates across to his natural side, so would come into Vinny's spaces.

For me, Vinny has that on lockdown, already, and we have Demichelis who can slot in if Komps is injured.

Mangala is purely left-sided and would probably also cover our problem behind left-back.

If it's a question of technique, then Benatia is more of a Vinny clone.

We don't need a Vinny clone just yet.

For potential, and price equivalent, Mangala may pay bigger dividends in the longer term.

City compile 100s of pages just to recruit youngsters, these days, even showing them and their parents how their style of play fits into the current first-team, on a video screen (impressive stuff).

If they are sure on Mangala, then we should be sure.
You mean they don't look on BlueMoon and see what the fans think of them first? I'm shocked.

jimbopm said:
More help please tolm! Are all these clues related to the same person?

I ask because you opened with the dollar counting machine and to my knowledge that hasn't been explained yet. There was also quotes about taking risks, weddings and aisles, talking as fast we can and now we have music Video's for Neil Diamond and ABBA.

Call me stupid but the Garcia one was the only one I could figure out!

Different players and situations, explained a little somewhere earlier today, as were the risks and wedding/aisles.

Murph said:
Is Pogba even realistic with our FFP sanctions? How much would he cost, £40M - £50M?

If Garcia is sold for £10m and Yaya goes for £30m and we sell Micah and probably Rodwell then yes realistic.

Milner to play more central and we have
Fernando
Fernandhino
Pogba
Milner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.