And so it begins...

knowing me knowing you

somebody who used to play for us and will cause a little unrest,not only that Mario has just stepped of a ba at mcr airport ,not really but that is my guess

So from the clues IMO it's Mangala and pogba in and Garcia and yaya out?!

How close Tolmie?

Yaya (aha) out and Pogba (home-grown if he spends 3 more months in the UK I think) in ticks all the boxes in the clues and certainly makes more sense as a transfer strategy than fucking Zaha!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mangala still favourite.

Don't read too much into his comments before the World Cup.

What's your take on the Mangala vs Benatia debate. Which one would you prefer?

sir peace frog said:
knowing me knowing you

somebody who used to play for us and will cause a little unrest,not only that Mario has just stepped of a ba at mcr airport ,not really but that is my guess

Nice try but not homegrown.

So long as it is not John Terry.

Pretty sure we were looking at Pogba before he went abroad. That would piss the scum off no end

chris63 said:
Knowimg me knowing you zaha.

Got to be Zaha.

I think it is Zaha, and it would be controversial. However he is only 21 and when you watch the youtube videos there is an extraordinary talent there. He simply needs to be nurtured in the right environment.

OB1 said:
sir peace frog said:
knowing me knowing you

Nice try but not homegrown.

So long as it is not John Terry.
Mario is homegrown,his real name is Mario balosmithi

love tolmies posts,gets the old grey matter going and imo produces the thread of the summer,there are so many classically funny things going through peoples heads on this thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.