And so it begins...

Thenumber1blue said:
schfc6 said:
MihaiCity said:
So in your opinion garcia who did a decent job for us and was an injury-free player(maybe 1-2 litlle injuries) is worthing LESS money than a player who can't play 3 games in a row because he si a crock..????? this place don't stop to shock me sometimes but people on here who are saiyng garcia worth less than rodwell are taking the piss 100%

Javi Garcia is a well respected and thoroughly decent professional. He was a rock for Benfica, and is in his prime.

Players like Robert Snodgrass and Jake Livermore and costing best part of £8 million a player with vast European experience and on the verge of the Spanish national squad is worth £10 million.

He's in no need to go, we don't really need to sell, the manager likes and trusts him. It's not like he part of a fire sale. He's worth what we paid in my opinion.
I agree,no fuckin way would I sell him on the cheap !

totally agree. he's twice the player rodwell is.

It seems 11 following activities are to be done then we are set.

1- Buy Mangala
2- Buy Zucilini Officialy
3- Buy(Loan) Lampard for six months
4- Loan Rekik
5- Loan Zucilini
6- Extend Dzeko's Contract
7- Extend Milner's Contract
8- Sell Javi Garcia
9- Sell Micah
10-Sell Guidetti
11-Sell Sinclair

mancity1 said:
How annoying are you, seriously? Stop going on, trying to cause shit, it's boring.

If a Moderator hypocritically breaks their own code of conduct and rules of behaviour, effectively cyber-bullying most likely gullible posters telling them to 'evaluate their relationship with the internet .....' while seemingly protected by their privileged status I reserve the right to respond. It is called free speech and no doubt I will be unfairly banned for it.

Rules are rules and should apply to all equally. De Niro seemingly does not like me for not crumbling to his unacceptable rule breaching behaviour and responding to his behaviour. I am not going to run from him or clean his shoes just because he is a moderator, he should behave as we should all. He condemns personal abuse of TH and responds by personally abusing other posters.

If that bores, well that's your issue not mine.

Bit of worthwhile advice simply add me as a foe and my posts will not be displayed to bore you.[/quote]

There are many don't do as I do , do as I say mooners on here and it includes moderators.

Its difficult to monitor deliberate breaches of the code of conduct and then have someone like Ric or a trusted independent arbitrator that can be relied upon to make a fair and appropriate call on whether a ban is appropriate and if so fo how long especially in a timely fashion.

De Niro overall is ok in my opinion but he does breach the code as many of us have and has done so on numerous occasions and he should be given appropriate councilling by those higher in the chain of command if he wants to be regarded as a moderator who can be relied upon to do the right thing more often than not including being aware of the code of conduct that applies to all of us.

Their is always going to be some subjectivity when it comes to sanctions and interchange that becomes personal.

My own view is that when it does the thread should be shut down despite that giving the moral majority little opportunity on that thread at least to contribute further.

Hopefully this will make the parties aware that silly exchanges not only ruin it for themselves but all the others as well.

The individuals concerned should be pm'd and warned that future conduct will result in a ban.

Perhaps a three strikes and you are out rule of sorts should apply.[/quote]

all well and good fella but sometimes you do get mard cunts, fuck me their life must be well sad.
i post and mod in a down to earth kinda way, its the way i am. that means though i let loads go, i will pm someone breaking the coc rather than warn or ban. we suppose to be grown ups. the modding only really comes in once i have pm'd or asked in a thread to cool it or refrain from that tact. sadly you get nobodies coming along every blue moon wanting to have a go at someone, be it a poster or a mod.
of course if a poster reacts to them them they themselves are open to sanctions, thats why i step in and tell them to shut the fuck up. nicely of course :)

de niro said:
mancity1 said:
How annoying are you, seriously? Stop going on, trying to cause shit, it's boring.

If a Moderator hypocritically breaks their own code of conduct and rules of behaviour, effectively cyber-bullying most likely gullible posters telling them to 'evaluate their relationship with the internet .....' while seemingly protected by their privileged status I reserve the right to respond. It is called free speech and no doubt I will be unfairly banned for it.

Rules are rules and should apply to all equally. De Niro seemingly does not like me for not crumbling to his unacceptable rule breaching behaviour and responding to his behaviour. I am not going to run from him or clean his shoes just because he is a moderator, he should behave as we should all. He condemns personal abuse of TH and responds by personally abusing other posters.

If that bores, well that's your issue not mine.

Bit of worthwhile advice simply add me as a foe and my posts will not be displayed to bore you.

There are many don't do as I do , do as I say mooners on here and it includes moderators.

Its difficult to monitor deliberate breaches of the code of conduct and then have someone like Ric or a trusted independent arbitrator that can be relied upon to make a fair and appropriate call on whether a ban is appropriate and if so fo how long especially in a timely fashion.

De Niro overall is ok in my opinion but he does breach the code as many of us have and has done so on numerous occasions and he should be given appropriate councilling by those higher in the chain of command if he wants to be regarded as a moderator who can be relied upon to do the right thing more often than not including being aware of the code of conduct that applies to all of us.

Their is always going to be some subjectivity when it comes to sanctions and interchange that becomes personal.

My own view is that when it does the thread should be shut down despite that giving the moral majority little opportunity on that thread at least to contribute further.

Hopefully this will make the parties aware that silly exchanges not only ruin it for themselves but all the others as well.

The individuals concerned should be pm'd and warned that future conduct will result in a ban.

Perhaps a three strikes and you are out rule of sorts should apply.[/quote]

all well and good fella but sometimes you do get mard c**ts, fuck me their life must be well sad.
i post and mod in a down to earth kinda way, its the way i am. that means though i let loads go, i will pm someone breaking the coc rather than warn or ban. we suppose to be grown ups. the modding only really comes in once i have pm'd or asked in a thread to cool it or refrain from that tact. sadly you get nobodies coming along every blue moon wanting to have a go at someone, be it a poster or a mod.
of course if a poster reacts to them them they themselves are open to sanctions, thats why i step in and tell them to shut the fuck up. nicely of course :)[/quote]

If thats' your MO then no one can complain.

ElMatador said:
so much better without tolmies complete nonsense videos.
Why? Why does it bother you so much? If it does stay out of
the thread it's not rocket science. Same shite every window ffs

ElMatador said:
so much better without tolmies complete nonsense videos.

Stop being a complete arse. Seriously Tolm makes the summer a lot more interesting with his snippets and info that he passes.
Are you a little needy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.