And so it begins...

malkie said:
Cheadle Blue said:
I fucking love these things, haters stay away please, and leave the rest of us to enjoy the ride

Agreed, but I need the talking bears too !

Yes we need talking bears again

Can someone post the previous one pls

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Only a person who risks is truly free...

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot
learn, feel, change, grow or love.
Chained by his certitude, he is a slave; he has forfeited his freedom.
Only the person who risks is truly free.” - Leo Buscaglia

Sounds like someone who has been at one club and is tempted to risk a move?

Question for Tolmie (if you're still around). How do you see the Garcia/Rodwell situation ie. surely we can't sell both this summer as we'd be well short for next season ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
corky1970 said:
" bring out the needy"

I say " bring out the needy lurkers"

Sad really

As a dedicated family man, who falls asleep before 10pm, these days, I hereby officially designate Corky to be my congislieri during the darkest of hours.

Like the American Werewolf in London, he must stay to the path, or be torn limb from limb.

I have every confidence that you, Corky, fuelled by Stella and Windowlene, will use the silver bullets with indiscriminate zero tolerance.

Blue Moon's very first night of the long knives.

A Fray Bentos and a bottle of Lambrini, do you?[/quote]

An Argentinian and an Italian (Willy and Astori)?

jimbopm said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot

David Goodwillie just signed for Aberdeen

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He's not really a Portugeezer, but he was once considered the Real thing. The purists, those who only use double zero flour, they want him if the fat waiter now makes an offer we can't refuse.

The Real thing. Is that Koke?

jimbopm said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Or its time to "take another pinch" as Khaldoon would say. Nothing ventured ... nothing gained.

corky1970 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
corky1970 said:
" bring out the needy"

I say " bring out the needy lurkers"

Sad really

As a dedicated family man, who falls asleep before 10pm, these days, I hereby officially designate Corky to be my congislieri during the darkest of hours.

Like the American Werewolf in London, he must stay to the path, or be torn limb from limb.

I have every confidence that you, Corky, fuelled by Stella and Windowlene, will use the silver bullets with indiscriminate zero tolerance.

Blue Moon's very first night of the long knives.

A Fray Bentos and a bottle of Lambrini, do you?

Mate..you misunderstand
I have no doubt about your credentials and hope you have a great birthday

However I am perfectly entitled to call out the obvious posters who contribute 2 parts of fuck all on this forum then demand sucking on your nipple for transfer news and bombard you with questions that even Khaldoon would find difficult to answer
Very needy..very sad

Hence the above. A perfect balance!

I am not Khaldoon, I am not the Oracle.

I am a blue with an informed opinion, sometimes privy to information, simply because I work within the football industry.

And I try to make it as light-hearted as possible, without compromising myself or my income, but always with the best of intentions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.