And the Oscar goes to Alexis Sanchez

You can throw a ball at an opponent out of anger with no attempt whatsoever to reach one of your own players but instead intend to hurt an opposing team's player?

Well. I didn't know that.

What if you intentionally want to smash a ball in a certain players nuts when they line up for a wall to block a free kick ?

should that not be allowed...

I remember Dean Saunders doing it against the opposition goalkeeper when he was at Derby County, and scoring....quality moment!

Be on a sky loupe 24/7 if that involved us. Either a call for a ban for play acting or a ban for throwing the ball at the player.

You can throw a ball at an opponent out of anger with no attempt whatsoever to reach one of your own players but instead intend to hurt an opposing team's player?

Well. I didn't know that.
Don't know what the technical rule is with intent or unsportsmanlike conduct or something, but if you stand right in front of a throw to try and block it and you get a ball in the face then i think it's fair enough.

Something as blatent as this should be retrospectively dealt with. I wouldn't mind red cards for dives as blatent as this.

it's cheating plain and simple and should carry a hefty ban. Everyone would stop it then

+1

They had a chance to do that after this one, should have been 6 months ban and no wages. Nobody would have ever risked it again. I would also add the linesman in this clip shouldn't have ever been selected again. He's one yard away and does fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.