And the Oscar goes to Alexis Sanchez

Yes he is play acting but what the fuck is Fuchs playing at? Dying minutes and needs a goal to salvage a draw... oh yeah I will ping it at the opposition player from 2 yards away.

Don't care what anyone says you are never going to irradicate behaviour like Sanchez last night so if you can't beat them then join them. We are too honest and kind for our own good and look where it's getting us, fucking nowhere. I want to see play acting from us instead of jumping straight up stay the fuck down and roll about to get the opposition player booked... be a dirty fucker and leave your studs down their main players ankle I'm sick of being mr fucking nice guys all the time fight fire with fire FFS

Is it me you’re looking for? Unless you're Bono, the poor little fella still hasn't found what he's looking for. And that's after climbing the highest mountain.
He'll find a slap if I can get near the little bollocks.

Fuchs should have got a yellow at least, if the ball had struck Sanchez's head it could have caused concussion

Did anyone hear the stupid twat on talkshite earlier, who reckons Fuchs should be banned for throwing the ball at Sanchez?

Dickhead!

Yes he is play acting but what the fuck is Fuchs playing at? Dying minutes and needs a goal to salvage a draw... oh yeah I will ping it at the opposition player from 2 yards away.

Don't care what anyone says you are never going to irradicate behaviour like Sanchez last night so if you can't beat them then join them. We are too honest and kind for our own good and look where it's getting us, fucking nowhere. I want to see play acting from us instead of jumping straight up stay the fuck down and roll about to get the opposition player booked... be a dirty fucker and leave your studs down their main players ankle I'm sick of being mr fucking nice guys all the time fight fire with fire FFS

Agree with this till a certain extent. Certainly if you can't beat them, join them. I'm more than happy to see a Hammers player dive in the box to win a penalty, I don't blame the player at all , I blame the governing bodies - biggest punishment for this ... a yellow card. Pathetic. How about a 5 match ban and let's see how many players think twice before diving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.