And we're supposed to be the bitter ones

Personally I can't be arsed reading the MEN or this thread, hence why I jumped from page 1 to page 4.

oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Pam said:
Spot on. The "We Aren't Allowed to Talk About Rags" Brigade are become extremely tedious with this. The answer is to stay off the rag related threads. Hardly rocket science, is it. If others want to talk about and rejoice in our emergence from forty years of being in their shadow, let us.

Correct. its always the same boring fookers telling us were paranoid,yet insist on jumping on a thread in a paranoid fashion themselves,seeking to be-little blues for airing their thoughts on bitter reds-ffs its getting tiresome now..if you don,t like the tread title you can always move on.

I for one read the MEN website report and the OP provides a fair and accurate reflection -there is nothing wrong with sharing the same online and provoking discussion.

As for the pathetic comment about a fellow -poster" wanting to see his name in lights" its time these childish comments stopped...If the OP really wanted to do that i can assure you there are many other topics he could have chosen to do so.Take a look at OP,s post count,spot the warm welcome from Billy Shears,then compare with the silly comments from the paranoid brigade..ycmiu.

The point I`m making is that too many City fans worry about whtas going on at OT and their supporters.
My own perspective is that I couldn`t give a fuck about them and neither should the rest of us.
Unless you believe all thats written !! And obviously some people do.

Hypocrite. Lets just switch to the Paul Merson thread shall we?..and there you are wanting to know what he said about us,knowing full well he hates us.

What exactly is your own perspective mate,cos you seem to be a bit confused,and certainly not in a posisition to wax lyrical about it on a public forum...work out what your stance is and stick to it,your making yourself look stupid.

oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Pam said:
Spot on. The "We Aren't Allowed to Talk About Rags" Brigade are become extremely tedious with this. The answer is to stay off the rag related threads. Hardly rocket science, is it. If others want to talk about and rejoice in our emergence from forty years of being in their shadow, let us.

Correct. its always the same boring fookers telling us were paranoid,yet insist on jumping on a thread in a paranoid fashion themselves,seeking to be-little blues for airing their thoughts on bitter reds-ffs its getting tiresome now..if you don,t like the tread title you can always move on.

I for one read the MEN website report and the OP provides a fair and accurate reflection -there is nothing wrong with sharing the same online and provoking discussion.

As for the pathetic comment about a fellow -poster" wanting to see his name in lights" its time these childish comments stopped...If the OP really wanted to do that i can assure you there are many other topics he could have chosen to do so.Take a look at OP,s post count,spot the warm welcome from Billy Shears,then compare with the silly comments from the paranoid brigade..ycmiu.

The point I`m making is that too many City fans worry about whtas going on at OT and their supporters.
My own perspective is that I couldn`t give a fuck about them and neither should the rest of us.

Spot-on there the Coak-meister.

Some were saying that the rags beating Arse in some way took the shine off of our win.

Over 24 hours later and I'm still basking, gloating, marvelling, purring and rejoicing.

It will take so much more than a head full of transplanted pubes and some sad piece of shit "writing" for the reference point of chavvy scum that is The Sun "news" paper to change that.

Although I don't really care what other fans say about City(I expect the insults as part of the game) I DO care that they care.
You cannot be a winner without losers.
What's the point of competition/sport without induging in some self satisfaction now and again?

Anybody who dismisses other people's opinions and says they aren't effected by them is either delusional/liar or a complete tosser.
How much it effects you, and how you deal with it is the key.

I love the fact that United were more upset at us winning the FA cup than they were happy at them winning the league.
I loved the fact that their "parade" was more about trying to show us they were still bigger/better, rather than celebrating their 19th title.
Why?
Because it shows real fear. Fear that every insult/put down that they have been afforded to use due to their "past" success will soon come back to haunt them.
The arrogance their manager has shown us/club and manager(s) is beyond belief. No other manager would have gotten away with so much hatred.
The insults are one way traffic, and rather than return them, I would prefer it if we responded in the only way it will truly hurt them.......by not just winning, but by smashing them to pieces!

We're not bitter anymore, It's pay back time......and I'm loving it!

I havent heard to many RAGS singing the old City,City nobody knows your name, We all know they are all absolutely shitting themselves, good to see the goalie trying out the Tiabbi 'pig in a ginnel' party trick ready for our visit to the swamp against Arsenal.

dennishasdoneit said:
oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Hypocrite. Lets just switch to the Paul Merson thread shall we?..and there you are wanting to know what he said about us,knowing full well he hates us.

What exactly is your own perspective mate,cos you seem to be a bit confused,and certainly not in a posisition to wax lyrical about it on a public forum...work out what your stance is and stick to it,your making yourself look stupid.

I think you`ve answered your own question there !!
I was talking about an ex Gooner NOT any fucker from OT !!
I particularly love watching and listening to Merton,as the guys a complete prick and he certainly doesn`t upset me,as he ain`t got a piece of grey matter that works between his fucking earholes !! I don`t get angry nowadays, I now laugh at anybody who shows us no respect.And you know what I get a greater sense of "well up yours and tough shite"
Having watched the Blues for 48 years and aging 60+ I got rid of my true hatred of United many years ago.
Age makes you more mellow,something which you will all notice in later life.
However,I notice my son,who like me is a ST Holder and I see many traits of him in myself,when I was 20 years of age.
For some reason he even hates United more than I did,at his age and believe me,that suprises me,because I would argue with any fucker in the 1960/70`s.
So yes please,I will stick ask the same question,does anyone have a link with what Merson may have said about us last Saturday.
Scream,shout,yell !! No fucking chance,I want to see the fucker and everyone else now starting to squirm and take notice and I`ll laugh like fuck at the idiot.
Honestly,I feel far better for it than crying about the negatives that are pouring from the mass hysteria of City haters !!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 pm --<br /><br />
1961_vintage said:
oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Spot-on there the Coak-meister.

Some were saying that the rags beating Arse in some way took the shine off of our win.

Over 24 hours later and I'm still basking, gloating, marvelling, purring and rejoicing.

It will take so much more than a head full of transplanted pubes and some sad piece of shit "writing" for the reference point of chavvy scum that is The Sun "news" paper to change that.

But I get more fun nowadays of actually laughing at the poor bastards.That irritates them more than anything and they don`t know how to retort back with an ounce of intelligence.
Laugh with the poor Rags instead of at them.
It really does fuck them off no end,especially in my local,where I`m also surrounded by Dippers.
Great time ahead and other Clubs and supporters are crapping themselves,just like the good old 1960`s.

oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:
oakiecokie said:

I particularly love watching and listening to Merton,as the guys a complete prick and he certainly doesn`t upset me,as he ain`t got a piece of grey matter that works between his fucking earholes !! I don`t get angry nowadays, I now laugh at anybody who shows us no respect.And you know what I get a greater sense of "well up yours and tough shite"
Having watched the Blues for 48 years and aging 60+ I got rid of my true hatred of United many years ago.
However,I notice my son,who like me is a ST Holder and I see many traits of him in myself,when I was 20 years of age.
For some reason he even hates United more than I did,at his age and believe me,that suprises me,because I would argue with any fucker in the 1960/70`s.
So yes please,I will stick ask the same question,does anyone have a link with what Merson may have said about us last Saturday.
Scream,shout,yell !! No fucking chance,I want to see the fucker and everyone else now starting to squirm and take notice and I`ll laugh like fuck at the idiot.
Honestly,I feel far better for it than crying about the negatives that are pouring from the mass hysteria of City haters !!

So in summary..

1. You,ve had the chance to slag the reds,ie when you were younger,but now you don,t think its a good idea for city fans to engage in banter with our rivals?

2. You don,t take any notice of anything written in the MEN ,but you are desperate(paranoid?) to find out what a pundit says on Sky sports..is that right?

You make the absurd point that" age makes you mellow about utd rivalry/hatred" yet when the OP posts about utd fans,less than four mins later you are 1st to reply saying you don,t care and calling him paranoid. with repect i wouldn,t call that mellow sir.

Respect to you for watching the blues for 48 years. I just think your a little confused, your attitude is two-fold and contradictory,and maybe you should spend more time preaching to your own flesh and blood about the henious crime of entering into banter with utd fans.

dennishasdoneit said:
oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:

Honestly,I feel far better for it than crying about the negatives that are pouring from the mass hysteria of City haters !!

So in summary..

1. You,ve had the chance to slag the reds,ie when you were younger,but now you don,t think its a good idea for city fans to engage in banter with our rivals?

2. You don,t take any notice of anything written in the MEN ,but you are desperate(paranoid?) to find out what a pundit says on Sky sports..is that right?

You make the absurd point that" age makes you mellow about utd rivalry/hatred" yet when the OP posts about utd fans,less than four mins later you are 1st to reply saying you don,t care and calling him paranoid. with repect i wouldn,t call that mellow sir.

Respect to you for watching the blues for 48 years. I just think your a little confused, your attitude is two-fold and contradictory,and maybe you should spend more time preaching to your own flesh and blood about the henious crime of entering into banter with utd fans.

You know what,you could bore a turd to death !!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:00 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
dennishasdoneit said:
oakiecokie said:

So in summary..

You know what,you could bore a turd to death !!
Oh and by the way I have given my reasons ref Merson.I like to laugh at pundits.
So will you be giving me a link for his weekly shit rantings ?

bridgeblue said:
Blue2112 said:
You've just gotta laugh after reading tonights evening news on the City match report there's not a single mention of United anywhere and why should there be (apart from learning to finish off a game since the Community shield defeat). Yet flick through United's match report and there's a couple of references us and to how they just could'nt allow City to steal the headlines with an 'Anything you can do, we can do better! riposte.

Looking at both sets of fans comments left on the M.E.N. website and of the 13 views left by City fans, they all praise our performance and concentrate solely on us and our result. Turn the page to Uniteds report and there's 5 comments left about us from the 13 views on show.

'You've got to feel sorry for the Bitters, their best win in Premier League history and United go and do that to the Gunners, forever in our shadow'

'I was tempted to feel sorry for the Bitters...but it didn't last lond'

'Just as City thought they were the business, the Red side of town shows who is the real sheriff '

'Just loving that we scored that last goal. One more than ''the self appointed Barca of England'

'Anything City do, we can do better'

There was also some rather silly comment about this being there next generation of Busby Babes which is an insult and a genuine Rag would know better. I found it quite comical and actually thought it a compliment when a Rag mate rang me yesterday from the pub so I could hear all the stupid shrieking voices as the 8th goal went in pronouncing them 'top of the league'...Funny how he never answered as to why he or his pubmates weren't actually at the game at Old Trafford.

Tick follows Tock follows Tick......

They beat spurs 3-0 at home, we beat them 5-1 away!

Correction; they beat a DEPLETED Spurs team as they did with The Arse.

We beat a full roster of Spuds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.