And we're supposed to be the bitter ones

This thread is typical of so many others that tend to get misunderstood. I actually made it as a reference as to how City fans appear to be less bothered about the Rags than they are to us and used tonights M.E.N. as the reference. I thought i'd made that point quite clear and yet it seems not and has often happens its been turned around as if I/we are full of bile and hatred to everything about them.

So for the record lets put it to bed, lets stop being so nice and polite and pretend to ignore the fuckers because I've tried that and in all honesty it doesn't work its fucking bullshit. I don't hate them all as people (only a few)as personally I don't actually know them all. But I do with every fibre of my being hate what the filthy red bastard club stands for and will never deny this as its the person I am. Some of my best mates are Rags and they hate City the same and I wouldn't have it any other way I hate their fucking shade of red and I hate the sychophantic way everyone else sucks up to them.

There I feel much better for getting that off my chest. Never been bitter and never been jealous but I've always hated the club for the past 39yrs.

Blue2112 said:
This thread is typical of so many others that tend to get misunderstood. I actually made it as a reference as to how City fans appear to be less bothered about the Rags than they are to us and used tonights M.E.N. as the reference. I thought i'd made that point quite clear and yet it seems not and has often happens its been turned around as if I/we are full of bile and hatred to everything about them.

So for the record lets put it to bed, lets stop being so nice and polite and pretend to ignore the fuckers because I've tried that and in all honesty it doesn't work its fucking bullshit. I don't hate them all as people (only a few)as personally I don't actually know them all. But I do with every fibre of my being hate what the filthy red bastard club stands for and will never deny this as its the person I am. Some of my best mates are Rags and they hate City the same and I wouldn't have it any other way I hate their fucking shade of red and I hate the sychophantic way everyone else sucks up to them.

There I feel much better for getting that off my chest and fully deserved of the title Bitter Blue :-)

There, now isn`t that better than calling them a load of cunts ?? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.