Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another defeat I see too, 3 out of 5 now, could well be bottom of the league tomorrow, it was always going to be a tough ask this.

Yeah. Especially since last season they were pretty abysmal to begin with. Komps probably having too much in his hands also didn't help.

Vinny will succeed as long as he's given the opportunity to succeed. If they don't give him that opportunity, they don't deserve him.

Kompany's gone off injured, looks like he did his hamstring playing a pass. They're currently 1-0 down to Genk. They're very good at build up and quick incisive passing but they seem to really struggle for ideas in the final third.
Might be a good thing for him, he can get focused on coaching rather than playing which should be his priority now.

He needs a recognised goal scorer, maybe he should have took balo when he was free in the summer ;-)

It is a very young team and will take time, bit the fans are still behind the idea he wants to instill in the club

Another defeat I see too, 3 out of 5 now, could well be bottom of the league tomorrow, it was always going to be a tough ask this.
The bookies had Genk favourites to win last night, not by much but a loss wouldn't have been a shock.

There will need to be an upturn soon. Historically Anderlecht are a big big club in Belgium (I know I'm not saying anything new with that) but hard times or not a couple more games without finding a win and it'll be heading towards curtains.

Really think he should have stayed with us on reduced playing time, suspect the offer came & he was away and that was a surprise to Pep.

The bookies had Genk favourites to win last night, not by much but a loss wouldn't have been a shock.

There will need to be an upturn soon. Historically Anderlecht are a big big club in Belgium (I know I'm not saying anything new with that) but hard times or not a couple more games without finding a win and it'll be heading towards curtains.

Really think he should have stayed with us on reduced playing time, suspect the offer came & he was away and that was a surprise to Pep.

Yet again, yesterday we played a good game, and its evolving the right way. The curtains will stay open for most of the fans, and the board. Only the press will be crying. Vince has an enormous credit in Brussels, and the way we play is an enjoyment for every fan. Two 17 year old players played really good. Like I said, the fans of Vinny shouldnt be focussing on that 2 on 15. This team is learning and evolving. Give it time! And dont trust the press!

Yet again, yesterday we played a good game, and its evolving the right way. The curtains will stay open for most of the fans, and the board. Only the press will be crying. Vince has an enormous credit in Brussels, and the way we play is an enjoyment for every fan. Two 17 year old players played really good. Like I said, the fans of Vinny shouldnt be focussing on that 2 on 15. This team is learning and evolving. Give it time! And dont trust the press!
How's Sandler doing?

How's Sandler doing?

He is becoming a fan favorite. Realy playing like a young version of Vinny. Has great technique.

Had to be replaced by the 17 year old Kana last game because of an injury. Didnt look that severe.

In the game against Kortrijk he played an impresive first half, but caused the penalty that made our organisation collapse for the rest of the game.
The penalty was ridiculously light, and doubtfull. Belgian refereeing is a joke.

I personaly am a big fan of Sandler, and I hope he plays as many games as possible in the purple and white!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.