Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is becoming a fan favorite. Realy playing like a young version of Vinny. Has great technique.

Had to be replaced by the 17 year old Kana last game because of an injury. Didnt look that severe.

In the game against Kortrijk he played an impresive first half, but caused the penalty that made our organisation collapse for the rest of the game.
The penalty was ridiculously light, and doubtfull. Belgian refereeing is a joke.

I personaly am a big fan of Sandler, and I hope he plays as many games as possible in the purple and white!
Thank you,a better reply than i was expecting.

I'm sure everything will soon click into place.

Kevin De Bruyne on Vincent Kompany's tough start at @rscanderlecht: "To go there and win every game? It’s not like this in football. I think there’s a lot of people who want him to fail"

De Bruyne: "Because to do this job, to be player and a manager, some people don’t like it but I know Vinny pretty well and he probably won’t care what people say about it." [@spbajko]

winning 1-0 v Leige, 7 mins to go. very nervy. camera keeps panning to Vinny sat in the stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.