anderson.....

svennis pennis said:
Fat, Slow, Couldnt pass water, hasnt got anywhere near scoring a goal in over a year. Can't control the midfield. Doesnt have the fitness to keep going box to box for 90 minutes, despite being called a box to box midfielder by all my rag mates. Has shit hair.
Shite tackler. Is now tainted for life. Destined to become a bacon face flop. Wouldnt even look good at Burnley.

Can we partner him with Lucas from Liverpool in our midfield?

Apart from that he is immense.

got to admit that I thought Nani was the better of the two when I first saw the pair and he's fairly poor...Lescott 22 million seems like a snip now, when you compare qualities and Bazza's a steel!!!

He doesn't fit into the way that they want to play, and he's struggled a lot since he came over. Trouble for them is, they're not blessed with options in the middle any more. No Tevez to drop back, no Ronaldo to switch positions, Scholes and Giggs are about ripe to be taken out to the shed with a shotgun like Ol' Yella. Just leaves Carrick, Hargreaves and Fletcher and they are all quite similar players.

Only one week to deadline and Baconface realises his only creative midfielder is quite poor, and a stroppy cow to boot. As the bloke in our office says, they should just sign Aguero and swap Anderson for Ireland.

hahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.