anderson.....

vastly overated, and purple nose has done his usual bully boy tactics on a player he wants out.

Wouldn't take him on a free, he is so far up his own arse and is crap to boot! Makes me chuckle though, another overpriced flop to go on Fergie's CV! Well done old boy, bully him out now you realise he is a waste of space.

As I like to say:

Thanks, but no thanks...

(would be funny if he came here though and read the forum, there are 16.000 posts made wishing Lescott will come, and all he's got are 50 posts saying how we wouldnt touch him with a 5foot pole:P)

blue dallas said:
vastly overated, and purple nose has done his usual bully boy tactics on a player he wants out.

Is he even overated? lol, my rag mates don't even rate him, so he must be poor.

the rags who do rate him are the ones who hardly ever go to a match. he outshone fabregas ina game 2 years ago and has been dining out on that performance ever since. from what i have seen he's been a waste of 20mil. he would struggle to get on our bench.

Anderson is one of those Mascherano type players, concerned with stopping the other team and winning the ball back/breaking up play (fairly and unfairly) He seems to have a terrible attitude and being a rag that's no suprise, it's actively encouraged! I wouldn't want him at City because of his attitude and because it'd mean giving money to that lot, why should we help pay their bills?! But I do think Anderson will actually be a decent player in a few years, but even then I can't imagine at his peek he'd ever justify an 18 million pound transfer fee. We've got Barry, De Jong, Kompany to come back from injury and Zabaleta at a push. A creative midfielder as back up for Stevie Ireland is much more a priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.