Andorra v England | Saturday 9th October 2021

Absolutely cannot be arsed with this one. Gonna be Mings, Watkins, Lingard, Coady, Ramsdale, Saka, that lot. England's first XI is great but our reserves are genuinely less exciting to me than the prospect of watching a League 1 game.

Strictly Come Dancing (Movie night) for me.... England vs Andorra, just a total waste of time and yet again, just as the Premier League gets going, we have to have a break for this shite....
There's another one in 5 league games time too, going to be quite a disrupted season.

Apparently Sancho is starting. Not sure want he's done this season to warrant this apart from he plays for a team in red
Is the correct answer!

Being a rag **** is automatic selection along with being a blue who is injured just to make sure they are fucked for us.

Absolutely cannot be arsed with this one. Gonna be Mings, Watkins, Lingard, Coady, Ramsdale, Saka, that lot. England's first XI is great but our reserves are genuinely less exciting to me than the prospect of watching a League 1 game.
exactly my thoughts , I do however enjoy watching Saka out of that lot

Apparently Sancho is starting. Not sure want he's done this season to warrant this apart from he plays for a team in red
they have to boost his market value somehow, he scores/assists against feking andorra and they'll say the lad starting to be himself again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.