André

I suppose all will be revealed in the next 6 weeks. A lot will depend if/when Philips leaves in January, & if KDB's over his injury.

Realistically I can see Kalvin going & a replacement coming in, but we'll go with what we've got with an eye on the summer to make major changes.

Again a lot will depend on Bernardo. I just don't want another summer of will he/won't he over his future.
Phillips will be gone on the first day of the window, 100%

Screenshot_20231220_132635_Chrome.jpg

"Friday's Club World Cup final is likely to be Andre’s final appearance for La Flu. Fulham, according to talkSPORT, have ‘agreed a deal in principle’ for the Brazil international. Andre should move to Craven Cottage for a fee in the region of £20 MILLION.

And the 22-year-old will arrive in England with Guardiola’s seal of approval.

“It’s the Brazilian school. (Fluminense) play very well with the ball. They come together a lot. And they have quality players (such as) Andre,” Guardiola tells UOL."

We better have a belter of a CDM lined up if we're not in the £20 MILLION conversation for this kid. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2023/12/...as-pep-guardiola-labels-him-a-quality-player/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.