Andrew Cole Battling Kidney Disease..

Wouldn't wish a dread illness on him but I'm not up for the love in.

Never said a good word about CITY as a so called professional pundit.

Gets wheeled out along side a whole line of smug,monosyllabic,biased,blinkered,arse lickin one eyed rag cunts and shoots a load of shite from the script he's been tryin to learn for hours.

Full weight **** like his fuckin son

Toot toot.

Wouldn't wish a dread illness on him but I'm not up for the love in.

Never said a good word about CITY as a so called professional pundit.

Gets wheeled out along side a whole line of smug,monosyllabic,biased,blinkered,arse lickin one eyed rag cunts and shoots a load of shite from the script he's been tryin to learn for hours.

Full weight **** like his fuckin son

Toot toot.
Bang on mate,while not wishing any ill on Andrew he is and always will be a **** and as you so eloquently put he is part of the vermin ex player conveyer belt who quote from their Pravda two bob cliched script,him and Dwight Yorke are a fuckin embarassment.

Last edited:
Probably not remembered too affectionately for the same reason Nigel Clough isn't - had class and ability, took the money but never really wanted to put a shift in always wanting play to come to them.

No he got cash and Keith Gillespie for him which he thought was the better deal.I am sure he flogged him during the season too i remember the Geordie's were up in arms and he had to go out and placate them. Not sure how much later Shearer signed.

I think KK spent the money he got for Cole on Les Ferdinand and signed Shearer a season later.

Hope he recovers but he is a bit of a weirdo and has passed that gene (but unfortunately not his football talent) to his son.

Him and Schmeichel are two of the biggest mercenaries this club has seen; neither has shown any respect to us in post-retirement. Both like to define themselves as die-hard United legends, yet neither felt such sentiment when we offered them £40k a week.

Hope Andrew gets better but top bloke? Used to see him in the Rectory in Wilmslow and I can assure you that he is one arrogant bastard.It seems his son is following the family tradition too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.