andy carroll(the express)

I'm sorry but I still do not rate Carroll. I can't bring myself to do so.

I think he is going to be a flash in the pan and a one season wonder based on how many goals he has scored so far (10 is it?)

More to the point, he wouldn't hold the same passion for a new club as he does for Newcastle so you would lose a bit of the drive in him from that.

I suppose he would be okay signing if he wasn't first choice week in, week out though but to me he fits in well at a mid-table club like Newcastle. That's where it starts and finishes for me.

Would have this guy in a flash, hes been brilliant for newcastle and no doubt moneygrabbing Mike Ashley would sell this guy. Would surprise many people I think and contribute a fair share of goals.
Why pay 30 odd million for a striker in the bundesliga not premiership proven than get young english talent popping goals in for fun at a weak newcastle side

warhawkmoski said:
munster said:
What is the latest talk of the Tolmie scoop?

I suggest you visit the lengthy thread on that topic. But in general, nothing new, and there isn't likely to be anything new until the window.

It's a long one and I'm too nervous about the Barcodes later to read it; can you give me a resume?

Whilst I don't think he's world class, he'd be the perfect compliment to Tevez - tall, powerful, and strong in the air but still good technical ability. Surely others saw his strike from outside the box against Dippers

This is a long shot but could it have been the Argie Jonas Guttierez with Tevez? Both he and Carroll have long dark hair tied up in a stupid top-knot. Somehow I just cannot see Carroll on a random shopping trip in Manc with Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.