Andy Gray leaves Sky Sports (continued)

johnmc said:
Right fair enough if there is more to it. Hold my hands up.
Basically he's been set up, and well and truly caught out, and it looks like his mate Keys has too, its not a great loss to football really imho.

What's been said is not really news if we're honest, and as many have said its the kind of male comment most of us make, but as a professional broadcaster (and quite minor celeb) he had a responsibility to be careful, he failed, and loses his millionaires job, oh dear what a shame.

cleavers said:
johnmc said:
Basically he's been set up, and well and truly caught out, and it looks like his mate Keys has too, its not a great loss to football really imho.

What's been said is not really news if we're honest, and as many have said its the kind of male comment most of us make, but as a professional broadcaster (and quite minor celeb) he had a responsibility to be careful, he failed, and loses his millionaires job, oh dear what a shame.

There are some people in this world you just don't piss off. Rupert Murdoch is one of them.

cleavers said:
johnmc said:

Yeah I saw that these things have miraculously come out now even though they were weeks ago. But still not sure the incident in question.

And gray is suing NoTW. Surely the best way to stop the suing isn't to sack him.

Nothing he said as far as I can see was meant for the public audience. Set up and it's plain to see. And he should sue again for constructive dismissal.

I take it in line with skys new policy on sexism that Sky Sports news will replace Natalie Sawyer with Clare Balding?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it sounds like Gray can cobble together a case for unfair dismissal 2bh...
I'm sure that seeing as all these tapes are in the public domain then there are others knocking about for all the presenters. I bet everyone could be sacked for stuff said off air

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.