Andy Gray leaves Sky Sports (continued)

cleavers said:
Stillsy said:
Never really liked Gray and i beleive he has robbed a living out of stating the obvious but hes been fucked over here.

Its all gone too far imo, women should referee womens football matches and men should referee mens matches.

His sacking is nothing to do with women linesmen, read up.

guarentee it played a part.

The only good piece of commentry I remember from him as my mate keeps reminding me all the time is when rags were losing 2-1 to Everton last year and Rodwell scored right at the end to make it 3-1 and he goes in his strong Scottish accent "This guy is a footballer,and I'll tell you why I call him a footballer, I call him a footballer cos that's what he is". lol I guess you just had to hear it for yourselves.

cleavers said:
I'll bet he doesn't though johnmc. He's been set up, but he fell in, and he fell in because that is the sort of guy he is, same with Keys, who has previous anyway.

If it freshens up SKY's coverage a bit, it can only be a positive for me. The daft thing is they could both have avoided all this on Sunday, by starting with an apology, it was already out there before the superSunday Blackburn v Wigan game, but the arrogant sods never said a word.
So true....Im sure they have plenty of tapes with him making comments like this. Wouldnt be surprised some of the women at work had enough and brought him and Keys down.....cant blame them as he come across like a cvnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.