Andy Gray leaves Sky Sports (continued)

about time he got what was comming to him.
anyone who sleeps with his best mates wife deserves
all the shite he's now getting

Whoever wrote that tripe is a hell of a funny he or she, the sort of people I love meeting.

I wouldn't borrow them a twopence though.

Lucky Toma said:
Catenacchio, loosely translated, means 'padlock'. I wish you'd employ one for your mouth.

If anyone cannot be bothered reading his shouty rant (and who can blame you?) he promises to throw 2p coins at Sian Massey if she ever runs the line at COMs and calls her a 'fucking slag'.

I like the part where he wishes she'd "died at birth". What an arse'ole that fella is, in fact he's such a cock that I actually think he is Andy Gray.

Not bothered to read all of this thread but you can be sure that Andy Gray and his lawyers will sue the hind legs off Sky Sports over this. It wasn't his fault that the microphone was left on. What he said is basically what any red-blooded male would say. His sacking is dodgy to say the least...and I hate the guy.

Just downloaded the new FIFA11 commentary pack. Very realistic.
My wife just walked in and Andy Gray told her to get back in the kitchen.

Ancient Citizen said:
Just downloaded the new FIFA11 commentary pack. Very realistic.
My wife just walked in and Andy Gray told her to get back in the kitchen.

Leno material, but would the audience laugh? I bet they still would, actually, when I think about it...

Jesus - that post has to be the worst thing I've ever read on here, for too many reasons to count.

You need to get a life if you've become that attached to a fucking dog average football pundit - its quite pathetic to see, and that's before we get to some of the bigoted shite contained within the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.