Andy Hinchcliffe

Lancet Fluke said:
black mamba said:
cubanheels said:
Arsehole Evertonian,hates football fans,aloof, self centred and NOT a City fan !!

He could be an Everton fan ....

but he WAS born in Manchester !
Born and brought up in Manchester. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have a soft spot for City still. The problem is he said something vaguely negative about Mancini a few months back when we were on a bit of a rough spell of form and subsequently the usual precious suspects decided he was a **** or a rag or an Evertonian or all three. You know how it goes.

Yeah .....

i can't really find anything substantial , one way or the other , to prove who his football allegiances lie with ....... his dad supported Crewe apparently !

black mamba said:
i can't really find anything substantial , one way or the other , to prove who his football allegiances lie with ....... his dad supported Crewe apparently !

This'll do for me.

dddsfn.jpg

He is a City fan. His brother lived round the corner from me when i was growing up, his family were friends of Harry Dowd's family. All Blues.

He only does the lower league matches and it is a shame.
He is well spoken and articulate, perfect as a presenter/commentator.

Seems a really nice chap to.

Well he was on the pride in battle d.v.d with David White.They were both on the sofa laughing at the 5-1 win over United.So he must have a bit of love for the Manchester City.

w@nkypants said:
bored at work said:
Articulate, knows his stuff, employed by sky already and a blue. Why is he never a studio pundit for city games on sky?
Agenda!!!!

Because like a lot of the posters on here they are up Gary Chuckles arse.

bored at work said:
w@nkypants said:
bored at work said:
Articulate, knows his stuff, employed by sky already and a blue. Why is he never a studio pundit for city games on sky?
Agenda!!!!

Almost, propaganda actually. How many ex-scum are wheeled in for "analysis" of their games?

They wheel the same twunts out (Keane) for OUR games....

Didn't he co-present that City programme on Channel M a couple of years back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.