Andy Hinchcliffe

Amazes me the amount of bullshit written from he said she said types who on the basis of fuck all evidence condemn a top bloke like Andy as a rag and an all round wanker.

He's a City legend and always will be

To answer the OPs question, the clue is in the question. Sky/BBC don't like articulate pundits because anyone who can string a sentence together in football punditry is viewed as an intellectual ergo a fag i.e. Graeme Le Saux

ell said:
So lets get this right he is a nice articulate city fan, who supports Everton and is a rude wanker?

Haha brilliant, made me laugh - that's what I got out of it as well!

out of interest, has anyone ever met Andy and found him to be prepared to spend a reasonable amount of time talking about City?

BringBackSwales said:
out of interest, has anyone ever met Andy and found him to be prepared to spend a reasonable amount of time talking about City?

Emailed him a few times with questions relating to my forthcoming book about the 1986 Youth Team.
Always answered by the next day and wished me well.
Met him at a supporters do at Prestwich a few years back and was a top bloke, got a picture of me somewhere with him and James H and Nicky Reid.

I grew up with Andy. Next door neighbours for 9 years.

Until he signed for city's junior teams(blue star, midas) he was a united fan. He changed allegance on signing for us.

Was a really talented cricketer, and was offered a contract from lancashire.

He came from a really nice family, and was (is) very intelligent.

He did change and become obsessed with money when he signed professional forms. I am not surprised if he has become an a**e.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.