Andy Hinchcliffe

Fuck me every commentator hates city according to people on here, are they supposed to lick our arse everytime we play, he said what he thought about the game, I dont think it was a red, switch it round and it was a blue making that tackle , would we be shouting for a red?,
Sniff sniff guys

Fuck me every commentator hates city according to people on here, are they supposed to lick our arse everytime we play, he said what he thought about the game, I dont think it was a red, switch it round and it was a blue making that tackle , would we be shouting for a red?,
Their job is to at least pretend to be impartial.he can't help but reveal he can't stand us

I worked in his house a few years ago! city had played the day before as soon as I mentioned the game he went in to pundit mode ! Had a good chat though about city but don’t remember him slagging us off ! Although I do think he is against us now. The only shirt he had in a frame that I remember was his Everton fa cup winning shirt. Although his sons had city pictures up on there bedroom walls! ( I was bleeding the radiators before you ask ) I still have his mobile in my contacts but better not put it on here ! The abuse would be endless lol
Stuart Pearce is just as bitter ! They just don’t like seeing there old employers doing well!
Bleeding hell (forgive the pun) it wouldn't need much off an improvement for us to have been doing well after Pearce.
The guy was absolutely wank as a manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.