Andy Jacobs

webb was shit
richards might as well have caught the ball and thrown it at adebayor
players only turn it on against the big boys (i tend to agree with that one)

The crazy thing is that all the focus is on the 'Handball' which at the end of the day is clearly a matter of opinion as pundits refs etc are all giving differing views.
Their goal came from a corner that CLEARLY wasn't, no doubt or debate, yet it has bearly been mentioned.

He can say what he likes for all I care but he can't take the 3 points away from us.

Just sent him this ..

I have listened over the weekend at how people have been slagging city off, The win is a win, how many times have the so called top 4 had decisions over a no. of years that have gone there way but nothing is ever made of them. But when the shoe is on the other foot it's a disgrace and unjust.

The handball incident if you look at it from a neutral point of view instead of with your chelsea specs on is not a handball. The ball is rising and he is jumping how can he jump without raising his arms as it gives you that extra spring by raising your arms. However when he sees the ball coming towards him he pulls his arms in to his chest and is turning his body away, what else can he do .. the ball bounces fortunately to adebayor and he scores off a rebound after chelsea fail to clear it.

The second goal again was a freekick as he followed through with his boot into Tevez's back, it was bad keeping however that cost you the goal.

Funny you don't mention your goal, that came off Cashley but was given as a corner. Is that not a bad decision ?? but oh no mention of that. like I say its decisions that go aginst the top 4 that issues are made of

Overall city ran the game and apart from the last few minutes where they were hanging on, they deserved the victory as they outplayed Chelsea.

So for once give city credit where credit is due. As for sacking Mark Hughes, why should he be sacked, the team is virtually brand new and is gelling together and in time he will have them playing as a unit week in week out. To suggest he should be sacked because he has not got victories against some of the so called lower teams is ridiculous. I believe chelsea lost to wigan a team who were beaten 9-1 and also lost to villa and recently Blackburn .. should Ancelotti be sacked aswell .. Give Hughes the season and judge him then and see where he has taken city before people like stir the pot and start questioning things you know nothing about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.