Andy Jacobs

Just back on line after 4 days away...I believe I got a mention !! (massages ego) for predicting a 2-1 win for us live on the Fools Pools Panel ?

nigel said:
Just back on line after 4 days away...I believe I got a mention !! (massages ego) for predicting a 2-1 win for us live on the Fools Pools Panel ?

Ha ha well done Nigel! I was listening to that - didn't you say something like you will be looking forward to Jacobs bitter comments on the Monday after we beat them, which didn't go down too well!

PistonBlue said:
They just read my email out, woohoo I'm famous!
They never read my e-mail out.To be fai all it said was"YEAHHHHHHHHH...F......ING YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
I'm ducking at my desk, the amount of pelters he's giving us within the 4 minutes he's been on air! Basically we haven't 'beaten Arsenal', what we have infact done is put a £300m team out, (his incorrect words, not mine), and battered some kids, (again, his words). I'm pretty certain the papers this morning, teletext too, show the result 'Manchester City 3- Arsenal 0. What a fucking clown this guy is, and its basically all still down to us nicking Robinho from his beloved Chelsea.

have you not noticed before, that they play devils advocate, so as to draw in as many phone calls and text as possible. i cant for one minute believe even numb cunts like the talkshite presenters actually believe what they themselves are saying.

Here we go. During their 3 minute preview of their show at the end of Parry and Townsend, all yuo can hear is Jacobs' laughing, sneering little mouth harping on abour Robinho. The way he went on it was like he was glad Chelsea missed out on him, even though all that is actually doing is masking over the sheer amount of bitterness he still has about the transfer. There is also a phone-in for 'have you ever worked with a Robinho'. Twat.

Pigeonho said:
Here we go. During their 3 minute preview of their show at the end of Parry and Townsend, all yuo can hear is Jacobs' laughing, sneering little mouth harping on abour Robinho. The way he went on it was like he was glad Chelsea missed out on him, even though all that is actually doing is masking over the sheer amount of bitterness he still has about the transfer. There is also a phone-in for 'have you ever worked with a Robinho'. Twat.

You're targetting the wrong man. Jacobs is doing his job. If Robinho had done his job to an acceptable level last night and not flounced off down the tunnel when taken off Jacobs would be going on about something else. If Robinho stops behaving like a twat then people on the radio will stop talking about him behaving like a twat.

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:

You're targetting the wrong man. Jacobs is doing his job. If Robinho had done his job to an acceptable level last night and not flounced off down the tunnel when taken off Jacobs would be going on about something else. If Robinho stops behaving like a twat then people on the radio will stop talking about him behaving like a twat.

Oh no I know that mate, I was disappointed with Robinho last night, and thats an understatement. What annoys me is Jacobs and how he raises his voice like some excited little child just to get his point across, but only when its to do with City and mainly, Robinho. It is bitterness of the highest order.

Pigeonho said:
m27 said:

Oh no I know that mate, I was disappointed with Robinho last night, and thats an understatement. What annoys me is Jacobs and how he raises his voice like some excited little child just to get his point across, but only when its to do with City and mainly, Robinho. It is bitterness of the highest order.

For some reason he doesn't get to me like all the others, but he is a very bitter individual I'll give you that.

Pigeonho said:

Right. So let me get this straight... you know he's going to take the piss out of City and Robiunho, you were fully expecting it... and so you turned on to listen to him... taking the piss out of City and Robinho... you then come on here to tell us that he's taking the piss out of City and Robinho... right?

Do you not know where the OFF button is on your radio?

Or do you just wallow in people taking the piss out of City and Robinho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.