Andy Morrison

Maine Rd

I went to watch Mossley play Oldham Reserves the other night and Andy Morrison was there with Dickov. They were sat watching the game together and i had a brief chat with Dickov, just to wish him luck with the Oldham job. I am not sure if AM is helping him out in any way but it would be nice if he is. I know he is not liked by everyone but if he and Dickov can't motivate a team then no one can.

I have tried finding a clip of the volley AM scored at Boundary Park but no joy....would love to see it again..just for his celebration...anyone help out?

i have city are back on video still. not watched it for years tho. was a fantastic goal and very good performance that day.

I was at that game. Andy is a good guy. Calmed down a lot in recent years. I have played a few rounds of golf with him. I remember making some shit excuse when I missed a putt. A smack in the arm and a SORT IT OUT DO YOU WANT TO WIN lol. So yes a motivator. Don't think he is helping out. If he is it will be with fitness training believe it or not!

Compstall35 said:
I was at that game. Andy is a good guy. Calmed down a lot in recent years. I have played a few rounds of golf with him. I remember making some shit excuse when I missed a putt. A smack in the arm and a SORT IT OUT DO YOU WANT TO WIN lol. So yes a motivator. Don't think he is helping out. If he is it will be with fitness training believe it or not!
yep, apparently if any of the oldham squad dont give it there all, MR MORRISON is gonna have a quiet word withem....

colinbellsboots said:
Compstall35 said:
yep, apparently if any of the oldham squad dont give it there all, MR MORRISON is gonna have a quiet word withem....

Wouldnt he just eat them. I mean he was a big fella during his playing days. He must be like half ton man now!!

Compstall35 said:

I seem to recall him being involved with Northwich Vics last year. He certainly looked in decent shape which was good to see and was in deep conversation with Dickov during the game. Really hope Dickov does well. I love hearing stories about the players from this era, Dickov, Goater, Horlock etc. They all felt so fortunate to have played for City in what was a black period in our history but we still appreciate their efforts now. Like SWP said on the video on citytv when he is chatting to Goater...these lads showed me the way.

ep, apparently if any of the oldham squad dont give it there all, MR MORRISON is gonna have a quiet word withem.... well we could get him to lick collymores nose if he doesn,t stop his bile on talkshite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.