Anelka: Misunderstood | Netflix

Hated the moody fucker if I'm honest, a proper bighead.
Fowler said in his autobiography that he was always late and everyone had to wait for him for training to start, said keegan was too soft with him.
Great goalscorer and great player but he never really looked like he wanted to be here half the time.

Think I might give it a swerve.
Give me Anelka over Fowler any day of the week, how he can comment on professionalism when he was a stone overweight the full time he was at City is beyond me.

Was on a treadmill next to him a couple of years ago. Didn’t actually realise that’s who it was initially, but did that stupid thing of trying to match his stride and pace. Lasted about 90 seconds before I started looking around nervously for the defibrillator; he didn’t break sweat.

Give me Anelka over Fowler any day of the week, how he can comment on professionalism when he was a stone overweight the full time he was at City is beyond me.

And when he left us to rejoin Liverpool he said something along the lines of 'now its time to get fit' or words to that effect.

Out of all the players who have played for us in the premier league pre the take over, Anelka was the only one good enough to get in our current squad imo.
Peak Sweep would be great under Pep
A injury and demon free Michael Johnson would have set the world alight. And Pep would have loved his technique and intelligence on the ball
Distin would actually have been awesome with Laporte

this...if ever a player didn't want to be somewhere it was Fowler....

pissed me off when he scored in the derby and gave the 5 times to the rags behind the goal. He wanted to retire at one point, Pearce and Keegan has to talk him out of it. Soon perked up when the dippers came in for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.