angel di maria

CityFan94 said:
If we are to sign a winger, I'd rather Hazard, Carvani and Hoilett before Di Maia.

it would help if cavani was a winger :S ... hoilet also isnt in the same league as di maria, id take hazard though.

greasedupdeafguy said:
alky313 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
far to lightweight to be a success in england

David Silva, Juan Mata and Luka Modric think youre wrong.
Im not wrong, ive watched di maria alot since hes moved to madrid and he gets pushed of the ball alot.

Yes you are - hes not even that small and althpugh he does dive puts in a shift and is soo much more than a normal winger.

shikariblue said:
Fully believe we can get better for cheaper and younger.

cityboy1 said:
I see your point. My main niggle though, is he's not exactly setting Real Madrid alight. Personally. I'd go for Lavezzi, Marin or (don't laugh here) Hoilett.

Tevez City said:
Mancio said:
i think di maria is better than hazard.

How come !

Is he better dribbler ?
Better in keeping possession ?
Faster ?
Has stronger character ?
Better shooting accuracy ?
Did he create more chances or scored more goals ?

I rate Di Maria and I like him, but I rate Hazard higher than any youngster in the world right now.

You lot are several under estimating Angel Di Maria. He is one of the best wingers in the world and proved all doubters wrong last season. He sometimes holds onto the ball a bit too long, has questionable decision making and dives a bit but he makes up for that with tremendous work rate(TREMENDOUS. He runs back and help defend through the match and will chase every ball), he is also very quick, great dribbler, amazing vision and all around class.

Last season in debut season for Real Madrid he raked up 9 goals and 20 assists in 53 matches. In La Liga he is only surpassed in assists by teammate Mesut Ozil and Barcelona's Lionel Messi. For comparison sake: David Silva has in debut season for us raked up 6 goals and 15 assists in 53 matches(BEFORE the La Liga is weak and that is the reason for Di Maria's statistics argument thrown our there; remember that that Silva's best season in La Liga was: 10 goals and 13 assists).

I am truly hard pressed to find a winger that performance wise did better than him last season. If I am not mistaken only Nani did better him, so to say that Lavezzi, Hazard, and Marin are better than Di Maria is beyond absurd and only goes to show that you lot do not know about Di Maria.

Here is his 2011/2012 highlight. I suggest you watch it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaUNNl2e1M[/youtube]

Portgas said:
shikariblue said:

cityboy1 said:
I see your point. My main niggle though, is he's not exactly setting Real Madrid alight. Personally. I'd go for Lavezzi, Marin or (don't laugh here) Hoilett.

Tevez City said:
Mancio said:
i think di maria is better than hazard.

How come !

Is he better dribbler ?
Better in keeping possession ?
Faster ?
Has stronger character ?
Better shooting accuracy ?
Did he create more chances or scored more goals ?

I rate Di Maria and I like him, but I rate Hazard higher than any youngster in the world right now.

You lot are several under estimating Angel Di Maria. He is one of the best wingers in the world and proved all doubters wrong last season. He sometimes holds onto the ball a bit too long, has questionable decision making and dives a bit but he makes up for that with tremendous work rate(TREMENDOUS. He runs back and help defend through the match and will chase every ball), he is also very quick, great dribbler, amazing vision and all around class.

Last season in debut season for Real Madrid he raked up 9 goals and 20 assists in 53 matches. In La Liga he is only surpassed in assists by teammate Mesut Ozil and Barcelona's Lionel Messi. For comparison sake: David Silva has in debut season for us raked up 6 goals and 15 assists in 53 matches(BEFORE the La Liga is weak and that is the reason for Di Maria's statistics argument thrown our there; remember that that Silva's best season in La Liga was: 10 goals and 13 assists).

I am truly hard pressed to find a winger that performance wise did better than him last season. If I am not mistaken only Nani did better him, so to say that Lavezzi, Hazard, and Marin are better than Di Maria is beyond absurd and only goes to show that you lot do not know about Di Maria.

Here is his 2011/2012 highlight. I suggest you watch it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaUNNl2e1M[/youtube]

3:05 was fucking genius.

shikariblue said:
cityboy1 said:
shikariblue said:
its not exacly the worst deal ever it get tevez out as well

not a bad shout, i think he can be a top player if he is in a top side. but then again its a risk, he could just look a good player in a woeful blackburn squad. he seems to have the attributes and potential to me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.