Angel Di Maria

mgreenz97

Rumours floating about that Real are offering Di Maria to top clubs around Europe, possibly to make room for Bale.
Would you have him at City and if so how much would you be willing to pay?

He has never really stood out for me but who possibly can when you have Ronaldo and Messi as teammates in the two sides you play for. He had a stormer of a Game last week against United and being Argentinian one can presume he would fit in well. Worth thinking about I reckon.

bluemoon27 said:
why not go for Bale rather than Di Maria,if they are both available

If Di Maria is being offered around then that means we'll be able to get him cheaper than we usually could. Plus he'd be around 20m rather than 40m.
I do want Bale but if we can get Di Maria on the cheap we'd be mad to ignore it.

When i used to watch spanish football more often he drove me mad, great talent but often really wasteful with it. Maybe he's refined his game over the last season or so?

YES, he is one of the best wingers out there but having a so/so season. But he showed against United just how dangerous he can be. There isn't much between he and Bale as players but probably around £25million between them in cost. Width and pace? Here is your man...

PS: Name me a winger who ISN'T frustrating at times and prone to inconsistency.

LoveCity said:
YES, he is one of the best wingers out there but having a so/so season. But he showed against United just how dangerous he can be. There isn't much between he and Bale as players but probably around £25million between them in cost. Width and pace? Here is your man...

PS: Name me a winger who ISN'T frustrating at times and prone to inconsistency.

Adam Johnson?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.