Angel Di Maria

LoveCity said:
YES, he is one of the best wingers out there but having a so/so season. But he showed against United just how dangerous he can be. There isn't much between he and Bale as players but probably around £25million between them in cost. Width and pace? Here is your man...

PS: Name me a winger who ISN'T frustrating at times and prone to inconsistency.

stewart downing,he is frustrating,inconsistant and shite all the time

Goo said:
LoveCity said:
YES, he is one of the best wingers out there but having a so/so season. But he showed against United just how dangerous he can be. There isn't much between he and Bale as players but probably around £25million between them in cost. Width and pace? Here is your man...

Adam Johnson?

*salute*

bluemoon27 said:
LoveCity said:

stewart downing,he is frustrating,inconsistant and shite all the time

Stewart Downing isn't inconsistent, he's just consistently shit.

Di Maria is a top class player and one of the best wingers in world football, he has his off games and is a little lightweight but I would have p at City definitely.

Bale would be my top target but if he is unavailable then Di Maria would be w type of winger I would be looking at otherwise.

We have to think of team chemistry as well, with him being Argentian, working with Sergio, Zabaleta and Tevez could be good for him.

sam-caddick said:
Di Maria is a top class player and one of the best wingers in world football, he has his off games and is a little lightweight but I would have p at City definitely.

Bale would be my top target but if he is unavailable then Di Maria would be w type of winger I would be looking at otherwise.

We have to think of team chemistry as well, with him being Argentian, working with Sergio, Zabaleta and Tevez could be good for him.

And higuain to replace balotelli...laughing....

I don't think Bale goes to another PL team. He is Madrid bound. Plus Bale is like 50+million where Di Maria will be like 25million

I would have Di Maria in a flash. His problem from what I have seen is he is a bit moody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.