Angel Di Maria

Madsen said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Madsen said:
I did say a couple!

Marquinhos is definitely one of them. Don't Roma also play in white?

Maybe someone else can tell me, are Roma in some sort of financial shit?

They are literally begging City and some other clubs to buy from them this summer.

I had assumed they were cash rich after the American buy-out the other year?

Hmm okay Marquinhos since we sold Kolo and may also lose Lescott.

Osvaldo and Destro are proberly not going to happen since we are close to getting Negredo. Plus i think they lack the quality to make an impact.

Since we lost out on Isco and havent bought anyone else for that position, i assume we are looking for an attacking playmaker. Pjanic and Lamela fit the bill and both are outstanding players. Hernanes might also be a good alternative.

I dont think De Rossi since we have bought Fernandinho. If we manage to sell Barry we still have 4 for the defensive midfield: Yaya, Fernandinho, Rodwell, Garcia.

Also TH do you know if Pelle are considering Guidetti as part of the first team?

Marquinhos, Lamela, Negredo....wow

tolmie's hairdoo said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I did say a couple!

They are literally begging City and some other clubs to buy from them this summer.

With Negredo interest it seems we are not in for Osvaldo and with fernandinho with us we are certainly not in for De Rossi.So who is the other one tolm among Lamela or Pjanic?

Negredo, Marquinhos and Lamela, this would be my punt based on talks with Roma.

My Pellegrini punt wasn't too bad.

Lamela is superior to Pjanic for what we need so it has to be.

Marquinhos is also a Barca target now they've lost out in pursuit of Kompany and Silva so we better jog on!

If you can take anything at face value from a video, it would seem to suggest Pellegrini and Guidetti have a mutual admiration for each other.

Guidetti was insistent he was going on the trip to South Africa, maybe Cheeky had already put that in place.

Would be shocked if he was not fourth choice for us this season and Guidetti has a new mindset since he suffered such a bad injury.

So the new list of targets

Di Maria
Lamela
Marquinhos
Pjanic.

So if five bought, Fernandhino, Navas, Negredo, (who seems to me like the Spanish equivalent of Uwe Rosler) Marquinhos, Pjanic/ Di Maria would be in a stronger position than we were last season, IMO I think the answer has to be yes.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If you can take anything at face value from a video, it would seem to suggest Pellegrini and Guidetti have a mutual admiration for each other.

Guidetti was insistent he was going on the trip to South Africa, maybe Cheeky had already put that in place.

Would be shocked if he was not fourth choice for us this season and Guidetti has a new mindset since he suffered such a bad injury.

So, Next season striker options - Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo, Guidetti ?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Marquinhos is completely off my radar...is he another young Nasty type prospect?

The Catalan giants are hoping to bring the Brazilian teenager to Camp Nou as they look to bolster their defence but Roma are holding out for a €30 million (£25m) fee

By Wayne Veysey

Barcelona are preparing an improved offer for Roma defender Marquinhos.The Spanish champions have already had a €20million (£17m) bid rejected for the Brazilian teenager, who is regarded as one of the most promising centre-backs in world football.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Marquinhos is completely off my radar...is he another young Nasty type prospect?
Yeh.
In the T.Silva mold. Strong and quick but technically gifted and already a mature figure at the back for Roma. Like Nastasic, comfortable in possession but a talented defender as well.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxdIIW820bE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxdIIW820bE</a>

suvommukherjee08 said:
With Negredo interest it seems we are not in for Osvaldo and with fernandinho with us we are certainly not in for De Rossi.

WE could have both. Fernandinho, De Rossi and Yaya would be a superb midfield three - leadership, aggression, physicality, never say die attitude (at least from De Rossi), speed of thought, technical ability, drive and plenty of experience at the top level. If we have that midfield in 2013/14, I would expect us to have an excellent season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I did say a couple!

With Negredo interest it seems we are not in for Osvaldo and with fernandinho with us we are certainly not in for De Rossi.So who is the other one tolm among Lamela or Pjanic?

Negredo, Marquinhos and Lamela, this would be my punt based on talks with Roma.

My Pellegrini punt wasn't too bad.

Would be a great final few additions if so. Would love to see Lamela here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.