Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

Most people I talk to think the prices are still reasonable. Obviously it would be better to pay less - but still reasonable for 18 games of elite football of over one and a half hours when you apportion it out, compared to other sports and entertainments -
.......at the moment. Granted, it's a difficult balance for the club.
Even better value if you go to all 19 games ;-)

If you spend a couple of minutes talking to Big Steve, he'll tell you all about how the Club have distanced themselves from him, as they are less than happy about his comments re: ticketing/legacy fans/pricing. Tow the line basically, or it will cost you work.
Respect to Steve for being true to his principles

Achievements of City Matters since setup:

As in the words of David Brent I guess 'it depends on what angle you're looking at it from'.

From the clubs perspective it'd be a non exhaustive list;

Annual season ticket rises
Extortionate matchday prices
Not supporting fans treatment in Istanbul
Failure to support fans being attacked in own stadium
Bowing to UEFA and LFC
Tickets siphoned off to the highest bidder

Just to a name a few.

If you spend a couple of minutes talking to Big Steve, he'll tell you all about how the Club have distanced themselves from him, as they are less than happy about his comments re: ticketing/legacy fans/pricing. Toe the line basically, or it will cost you work.
Not being pedantic (well kind of) but I got pulled up on the “tow the line”, it’s actually “toe the line” please don’t shoot the messenger:-).

If you spend a couple of minutes talking to Big Steve, he'll tell you all about how the Club have distanced themselves from him, as they are less than happy about his comments re: ticketing/legacy fans/pricing. Tow the line basically, or it will cost you work.

Funny how they don't mind letting in journalists who spout shit though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.