Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

Sometimes people are just too worried to step up in case the club doesn't like it or that's how it seems anyway. The fans struggling with the year upon year increases deserve someone to do what they are expected to do in their elected role.
If you spend a couple of minutes talking to Big Steve, he'll tell you all about how the Club have distanced themselves from him, as they are less than happy about his comments re: ticketing/legacy fans/pricing. Tow the line basically, or it will cost you work.

If you spend a couple of minutes talking to Big Steve, he'll tell you all about how the Club have distanced themselves from him, as they are less than happy about his comments re: ticketing/legacy fans/pricing. Tow the line basically, or it will cost you work.
They are actively promoting Big Angela Worrall now.

I know there’s a living in it for some, but be true to yourself or be a lapdog to the club. I know which I’d be and I know the type I’d respect.

Guy on the train down today asks if I am going to the game. He then shows me his ticket in block 122 but he couldn’t go as he had to get across london with his family to check in at hotel at I think Heathrow as he was flying home tomorro. Turns out he thought it was an 8pm ko! He had a ticket for the north stand against madrid but said he had to keep quiet as he was supporting Madrid. By this time I was a little confused as he said he would be supporting us today. Just before we arrived at Euston he pulls out a top from his bag. A ref one with the rags crest on as he then declared he was a rag! All his tickets were purchased from a ticket reseller site. Pretty obvious why so many Madrid fans in our end and makes a mockery of the sales criteria for Wembley and other games. The club are complicit in shafting us, maybe the club needs to decide who they want as fans. Behind the nets today was full of half and half scarf wearing tourists. How the fuck have they qualified for tickets? Oh that’s right through wealth and an ability to purchase horrifically marked up tickets.

It just makes us feel disconnected from the club, sadly. Well done to Big Steve being vocal though. The club should just be transparent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.