Angelina Jolie

It's a gene that you'd perhaps have some awareness of now as its hereditary if there's history of breast cancer In your family to a relatively large extent then you may have the gene man or woman. It's not really a case of status or wealth just the fact she paid for it herself and the subsequent boob job.

If you've the history in this country and thus the gene then the surgery is available on the NHS so not a case of wealth and substance in the UK at least.

tweetstreet said:
It's a gene that you'd perhaps have some awareness of now as its hereditary if there's history of breast cancer In your family to a relatively large extent then you may have the gene man or woman. It's not really a case of status or wealth just the fact she paid for it herself and the subsequent boob job.

If you've the history in this country and thus the gene then the surgery is available on the NHS so not a case of wealth and substance in the UK at least.
My grandad died of bowel cancer at 42, after having pains since his early 30's he was riddled with it by the time he died. My GP told me at 28 I was too young for cancer when I presented symptoms of shitting blood. I had a biopsy anyway and luckily no problems. If this gene recognition is so useful why is it not more widespread?

The research is still in its infancy and you can only get tested for it if you have a family history of breast cancer and other related cancers.

We all got tested when my sister had breast cancer at a very young age. Both my sisters took the surgery route, but not much I can do with it. Males with the gene can't take any action as it means we're likely to get prostate cancer instead.

Her wealth had nothing to do with it, only that she'd have got it done quickly and privately.

Its only two lumps of lard on a woman's chest - admittedly great to look at in a lads mag etc... but if it prevents woman from getting cancer.. why don't they all have them chopped off ? sounds radical i know, but the only reason girls flaunt them is for blokes to perve at.

Its fine here as they can get implants on the NHS if they have them removed for that reason. Angelina paid for a new set stunning woman real or fake rack.

Markt85 said:
Its only two lumps of lard on a woman's chest - admittedly great to look at in a lads mag etc... but if it prevents woman from getting cancer.. why don't they all have them chopped off ? sounds radical i know, but the only reason girls flaunt them is for blokes to perve at.

So you can start the ball rolling, (pun intended), by having your balls chopped off to prevent testicular cancer Mark.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Markt85 said:

So you can start the ball rolling, (pun intended), by having your balls chopped off to prevent testicular cancer Mark.
Mark has balls????

......No Way...i don t believe you!

Markt85 said:

I have shook my head at this post so much it's about to drop off sometimes Mark you are a right tit !!!!

toby said:
Markt85 said:

I have shook my head at this post so much it's about to drop off sometimes Mark you are a right tit !!!!
dont look to be offended blues...... twas a plonks post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.