Angelino

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he will at least be given a chance. Let's hope he plays like he has in these friendlies.

City left-back Angeliño (19) has rejected loan moves to Anderlecht, FC Utrecht & Feyenoord to fight for a first-team spot. [Mundo Deportivo]

Why have they given him the option?

Considering the left back spot is a weakness of ours,id have thought any loan option wouldnt have been entertained.

Unless,we have an incoming?

Haven't seen anything about an incoming,i haven't seen this lad enough to give an opinion but what what i read and saw against Dortmund he seems a real talent

Shouldn't even be allowed by the club, at the moment its Angelino and Clichy fighting for that left back spot. They can send bloody Kolarov to Belgium/Netherlands.

Good lad for turning it down, has always seemed like he's got the right attitude and I think he'll be rewarded for it this season

Why have they given him the option?

Considering the left back spot is a weakness of ours,id have thought any loan option wouldnt have been entertained.

Unless,we have an incoming?

I assume Angelino would have been 50/50 to stay at the beginning of the summer, and the club would have talked to him about potential loans, put out a few feelers, asked him if he wanted to play every week or if he could be a rotation option.

Or maybe offers just came in after his exposure from the preseason games?

I assume Angelino would have been 50/50 to stay at the beginning of the summer, and the club would have talked to him about potential loans, put out a few feelers, asked him if he wanted to play every week or if he could be a rotation option.

Or maybe offers just came in after his exposure from the preseason games?
Certainly i would have expected interest from other clubs,i just wish we had more of an idea of what Pep is happy to go with this season.

If it turns out to be Clichy and Kolarov again,i'm concerned.

Great mentality by Angelino. Hope he can have a good season for us here and we can save money in that department. Some have been unsure if he's ready or not, but we've known for 2 or 3 seasons now we have a real gem on our hands and there's only one way we can find out he's good enough and it benefit us. Would love for him and Maffeo to make it at City.

I honestly think he's going to make it on the first team. He's shown the ability the last few weeks and he's playing a position where he will stick. No wonder he doesn't want to go on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.