Angelino

One point made there is that a player can't be transferred twice in a transfer window, so City can't spin around and sell him again this Summer. Could loan him I suppose ...
Whoever said that doesn't know what they are talking about.

Khaldoun mentioned it in last years interview we see selling with a buyback and sell on a better way for some players to get game time and improve than a loan, if this works out seems he may have been right...again.

Koolhand Khaldoon is never wrong. He spoke with the greatest authority that it was a 'muffin' and not a barm!

I think Maffeo also deserved a shot as well though, because he really did show up very well defensively, at the swamp & his attacking play was good enough to be worked on.
He definitely deserved his chance after Girona (honestly even more players deserved their chance) but the situation played out how it did. Similar to Patrick Robert's who deserved a shot and then he and/or city decided on another loan spell. Goes to show how youth player career paths are not this linear increasing path, can go any direction.

If the plan is to use Zinchenko more in midfield being second choice to Mendy is worth the chance.

i would have thought though that if mendy does get injured zinchenko would move into left back ( zinchenko is first choice lb anyway). also zinchenko will barely play if hes moved to midfield.

not sure if it is the right move for angelino either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.