Angelino

Putting on my conspiracy hat.
The sudden interest in angelino is due to rodri turning us down, so zinchenko is being moved upfield.

I remember posting about Angelino, probably no less than a week ago and I made a wager with someone that he would go to a top club.

I honestly didn't think It would be so quickly that I'd get to say "I told you so", but it looks like City are as smart as I think they are.

Edit: Just found out it was with BosnianBlue (don't know how to link), hey man did you think it would happen this quickly lol.

Putting on my conspiracy hat.
The sudden interest in angelino is due to rodri turning us down, so zinchenko is being moved upfield.

I was thinking more along the lines of...

Angelino at left back so we can sign a foreign CB instead of a homegrown CB (Maguire).

Would Angelino count as homegrown? Does anyone know?

I was thinking more along the lines of...

Angelino at left back so we can sign a foreign CB instead of a homegrown CB (Maguire).

Would Angelino count as homegrown? Does anyone know?
That might go hand in hand with what the person you commented to said.

Suppose we lost Rodri (and Zinchenko) goes midfield, then maybe City are adding some funds to go "All Out" for a big CB signing... De Ligt perhaps?

If Rodri for 70m were to succeed I doubt City would have the money to get a CB for 50m or more.
If Rodri fails, City can go big with extra funds and get whatever target they want (because Angelino is so cheap).

So who do we want?

Rodri and mystery CB (Maguire too expensive to get both) OR
Angelino and De Ligt (and we use Luiz/Zinchenko in mid)

Easy choice to me.

That might go hand in hand with what the person you commented to said.

Suppose we lost Rodri (and Zinchenko) goes midfield, then maybe City are adding some funds to go "All Out" for a big CB signing... De Ligt perhaps?

If Rodri for 70m were to succeed I doubt City would have the money to get a CB for 50m or more.
If Rodri fails, City can go big with extra funds and get whatever target they want (because Angelino is so cheap).

So who do we want?

Rodri and mystery CB (Maguire too expensive to get both) OR
Angelino and De Ligt (and we use Luiz/Zinchenko in mid)

Easy choice to me.
I would not get too carried away with this story, the club that got turned away was PSG apparently they have Kurzawa and Burnat already but if this story was accurate i would expect Angelino to break it to us first, or have i missed something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.