Angelino

Sorry not sure how to post tweets on here but seen reports from Holland that he is in Manchester today.

In possesion he will be the best of the Premier League in his position. 10/15 assists.

Agreed, but it’ll be harder to get that number of assists playing here. We don’t have the height in the box, so that automatically means he won’t be able to cross the ball from outside of the box, something which he has been prone to do both in Breda and Eindhoven. He’ll also have wingers ahead of him, so interplay with them 5-10 yards further up the pitch will in itself mean a longer chase back for defensive duties. He is supremely comfortable attacking goal, however, (reminds me a little of Marcelo) so I expect him to adapt and thrive.

Angeliño in Manchester for transfer completion

Angeliño was missing on Tuesday at PSV at the start of the preparation for the new season. The 22-year-old left back was with permission from the people of Brabant to complete his transfer.

Angeliño came over from Manchester City last year and had a very strong season in Eindhoven. That did not go unnoticed at his old club that had negotiated a buy-back clause during the transfer in 2018.

City will use this opportunity. Angeliño therefore failed Tuesday at PSV training, where his contract runs until mid-2023. The Spaniard has gone to England to complete his return to Manchester City.

Angeliño in Manchester for transfer completion

Angeliño was missing on Tuesday at PSV at the start of the preparation for the new season. The 22-year-old left back was with permission from the people of Brabant to complete his transfer.

Angeliño came over from Manchester City last year and had a very strong season in Eindhoven. That did not go unnoticed at his old club that had negotiated a buy-back clause during the transfer in 2018.

City will use this opportunity. Angeliño therefore failed Tuesday at PSV training, where his contract runs until mid-2023. The Spaniard has gone to England to complete his return to Manchester City.

I'm absolutely delighted about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.