Angelino

91794259570d032ee13bbeac20b63241.gif

As a general fan of youth development and the academy setup, this is the most exciting transfer in ages, IMO. Not the best player we'll sign, not the most high profile, not one that other teams will give two flying fucks about, but it's a transfer that means more than most. It's got a bit of heart to it and it's a really humble transfer, and I fucking love that. He's an academy lad that we rated, but felt he needed a bit of time away to grow, and we actually kept to our word that he'd come back to the club if he was ready. Love it.

100%. Not been as excited since Sweep cane back

Question is, are we bringing him back just to sell him on again for more profit, or are we planning on giving him a chance eat the first team?

Surely he must think the latter to agree to come back here?

Also, with cancelo incoming I am now sure walker will be a centre back for us too now.
Under no circumstance should he be allowed to eat the first team!!!

Well funny how excited we all are about Angelino returning. A transfer no one thought about, not expensive, but has really captured most people’s imagination. I hope his game kicks on again (especially defensively) and he can be a real asset for us.

Anyone got any links to old interviews he’s done about us? Sure he’s only ever said good things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.