Angelino

Has he ever been a LW though? I don’t remember it, nor do I think he’d be good at it. Always thought he was an attacking midfielder? But now I’d prefer him in a deeper midfield role if he’s to play anywhere other than left back.

Going off Football Manager, who always do their research, they've had him down as a natural RW for years now.

Going off Football Manager, who always do their research, they've had him down as a natural RW for years now.
Surprising! I could envisage him having played centrally in an advanced position, but winger seems mad. Not surprised he’s developed into other positions!

Happy with this. But i think Angelino's long-term future here depends heavily on Mendy.

If Mendy can stay fit (a big if?). I can see Angelino's career with us being quite short.

Won best young player in the Eredivisie and got into the team of the season (ahead of Tagliafico who seems decent). Dumfries (their RB) also got into the TOTS, none of their CBs did

I think he's made TOTS 2 years running now, which shows he's been very consistent over a decent period of time.

Sky sports understands he's on his way to Manchester to complete the deal

They really have their fingers on the pluse don't they?
In a few hours, Jim White will tell us that he understands City are interested in Angelino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.