Angelino

Angelino left the EPL as he was not good enough, he joined the Dutch league and was one of the best LB`s in the league, he came back to the EPL and was not good enough, he joined the German league and was one of the best LB`s in the league,anyone notice the pattern?, Barca are apparently after him? i do not believe it but at least it reminds Red Bull that a lot of other clubs are looking at this player who will not command huge wages.

Can you give me specific mistakes he had made ? People keep saying x has made lots of mistakes this year or been rubbish yet we finished second and they don’t give specifics. I also do not think our problem this year has been errors as such players at our level don’t make many mistakes I am struggling to think of specific mistakes this year but that could be me plus pandemic playing with my memory I think our problem this year has been lack of ability to get back when teams attack on the counter and not performing as well in attack so not specific player errors

People say he did not perform against was it United and Liverpool but there not our every day opposition did he loose a header or something hardly major
It's lazy as fuck bullshit. I gave a detailed breakdown of all the goals we conceded a few weeks or maybe a month ago now and it was very conveniently ignored by the majority because it didn't fit the narrative that we make mistakes and our CB's are to blame for our results, Covid, climate change and Brexit. When actually you're correct, the goals we conceded were primarily from us losing possession in central midfield, nothing to do with defensive errors. Only two goals were defensive errors in my opinion (Walker letting Mane go at the back post and Otamendi not closing down I think Traore at Wolves), plus two Ederson errors at Trafford Park but they're goalkeeping and not defensive errors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.