Angelos Epithemou

adamgregory

What do others reckon to him? Ive only really seen him on Shooting Stars and he made me laugh so much. He's doing a Christmas tour in December (obviously) and one of the venues is Stockport, was going to book tickets but then though I would ask my fellow blue mooners for their opinions incase they have seen something I havent and hes a bit gash.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I think he's brilliant on Shooting Stars, but I'm not sure how he would do a live 1 hour show?

Ive booked 2 tickets now. Just told the Mrs who said oh thats the berk off shooting stars so looks like there may be a spare haha.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBbwoBITAuw[/youtube]

Can see him being funny but not hilarious. An hour seems a lot. But could be brilliant.

Looking at other vids at Reading and Leeds he does alot of impressions.

I think he`s funny too, that one about having a food van using the best quality eggs and bacon had me in stitches.

When`s it on mate ? May take my Mrs as she likes him aswell.

hit and miss on shooting stars, sometimes piss funny and sometimes its just annoyin.

Fantastic on Shooting stars as a side act, but a whole show on his own? Not sure he could pull that off. Could be brilliant if he manages it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.