Angelos Epithemou

Not yet mate, just forked out for a new bathroom suite leaving me a bit skint then the washer/dryer goes on me :-S, so will have to wait til the start of next month, hopefully there`ll be a few tickets left.

DirtyHarry said:
Not yet mate, just forked out for a new bathroom suite leaving me a bit skint then the washer/dryer goes on me :-S, so will have to wait til the start of next month, hopefully there`ll be a few tickets left.

There should be some tickets knocking about for a while yet. The Mrs booked Corteeners tickets and Kings Of Leon both for December so thought id make her go to one I actually wanted to see.

I youtubed a couple of Shooting Stars episodes last night and some of the stuff he comes out with is funny as, id forgot half of it.

Cheers Adam and hope you`re right, watched a few `best bits` too, funny guy, I`ve seen him out of character on Tv and it`s hard to believe it`s the same person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.